Where can I get a decent avatar?

vbimport

I have noticed that the moderators and the senior members all have rather good avatars. I know that they can only be of a certain number of pixels, but where can I get a good one?

Originally posted by Garybrown02
I have noticed that the moderators and the senior members all have rather good avatars.

Didn’t see mine then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some people draw theres, some find pics they like and mutalate them and others just disaply there favorite game or music.

Lol @ Womble

Well there are many sites you could get them from. Try a MSN/AIM Avatar search. I think one for AIM is www.badassbuddy.com ? Try http://ilovemessenger.msn.com …or just do a Google search:iagree:

When you get the picture, it will most likely be too large. Simply resize it, keeping in mind the 100% ratio thing. Use a graphics program to do the resizing (MS Paint simply won’t do, and if thats all you have, head on down to Jasc | Adobe | ACDSystems - ACDSee is good)

Well you can just make them yourself…BUT for my first avvy I searched for pics with 64x64 pixels. But if all else fails take a look at some of theone1_'s sites.

If anyone didn’t know mine is off Wolfenstein 3D when you choose the easiest difficulty setting.

:stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to use a “movie”, you could use Corel Photopaint. “Create new image”, “size = 64 x 64”, enable “create movie” and use the “insert frame from file” to get each image into the movie. You can crop the images while inserting them (to erase borders etc). When you save the movie, it’s automatically in 64 x 64 .gif format.