Where can I find info on which drives do C1/C2/PI/PO/Jitter tests properly?

Where can I find info on which drives do C1/C2/PI/PO/Jitter tests properly?

Does anyone know how a LiteOn Combo drives does in this respect?

Have a look at this thread.

The sticky threads in this forum will also provide good information on the subject, but they will take a while to read through.

Heh, I just saw this and thought good another where I can learn a bit and it points to my other thread :slight_smile:

But to the point and the small bit I have been learning over the past few weeks of reading thru this forum.

I am very pleased with my LG drive it seems to have the goods in the burn dept. and makes disks that work in quite a wide range of drives (DVD burners/readers and standalone) and now I want a drive to check that the data is still good, that only draw back is that I cant do any scanning checks over the basic scandisk data check.

From the way I have been looking at it, for the money LiteOn drives seem to be a good all round scanner, I have still to make up my mind as to which one I am going to get, but I am going to get one.

Plextor also do a good drive (but we all knew that :wink: ) but it looks like from my point of view the time thing is going to be a problem if I have 20 sets of disks to check by the time I have done them the backup run will be running again with them.
But for my own stuff I might get a Plextor in the future to do my own home stuff.