Where can i find 99 min cds that will work with my Plextor 24x 10x 40x cd-rw?

vbimport

Where can i find 99 min cds that will work with my Plextor 24x 10x 40x cd-rw? I am looking for like 99 min cds at like a local store by me. Like at compusa, bestbuy, office depot, office max, circuit city, etc. I never seen any there but do you know if they would of started selling them by now sense i have not been there in a while? Could anyone maybe find a link where bestbuy, compusa, office depot, office max, circuit city does sell 99 min cds with 24x speed rated at a store near me? I looked but could not find any. I mean is it just not on their websites or what? Also can my plextor 24x 10x 40x burn all 99 mins of the cd and will my plextor 24x 10x 40x cd-rw be the only thing that can read the 99 min cd? I mean even 90 min cds would be fine but hey why not go with 99 mins cds if i can find them you know. If you do find that one of my local store sells them please let me know how many are in the pack, the speed rated, mins, amount of MB that can be burned onto it, and the price.

Thanks

Maybe www.pricewatch.com could help? I only knows stores in Norway :stuck_out_tongue:

And no your plextor will not be able to read and write up to 99minutes. It stops at 94 minutes.

Remember that many readers do have problems reading more than up to ~83 minutes.