Where can I buy cheap, bulk PC hardware in the UK?

vbimport

My optical mouse is at its end of life and I’m looking for a new one but as I’m relatively new to the UK I have no clue where I should look at. Maplin and Pissy World seem rather pricey and they mostly have the nice-looking but overpriced retail packages, so I’m looking for some recommendation on B&M shops (not online).

I know for sure there are some chain stores (K&M, Atelco) in Germany selling those for really cheap. :slight_smile:

Amazon, ebuyer and overclockers are good places to try.
The alternative is to google what you require and see who’s got what you want.
Good luck.

Maplin charge an arm and a leg :iagree:, and PCW aren’t much better, I agree. Although, both their B&M stores are convenient for me.

Staples are sometimes pretty good if there’s one near to where you’re staying here. Got all my optical/laser mice when on sale in there. :slight_smile:

Shame online’s not an option for you - CCL (www.cclonline.com) are good. :slight_smile:

If you need to get some specific hardware, my guess is that (like here in Italy) the best option is to buy somewhere online.

In the meantime you can get a basic OEM logitech mouse in any store. Here it is priced €15, nothing really bad, so I think that there you can find even better prices (usually Italy is the worst place to buy hardware :doh: )

[QUOTE=geno888;2545836]
In the meantime you can get a basic OEM logitech mouse in any store. Here it is priced €15, nothing really bad, so I think that there you can find even better prices (usually Italy is the worst place to buy hardware :doh: )[/QUOTE]
I agree to the latter without having bought something in Italy.
Paid 7,50€ plus shipping for a Logitech RX250 (OEM).
I a retail store (the “legendary” Media Markt here in Germany), I paid 9,90 for a MS Basic Mouse in Retail package. There are also cheaper mice, but these are usually lousy (but with blue LED illuminated mousewheel).

@kg_evilboy: I’d suggest looking in the 30 cm shelf level. :smiley:

Michael

[QUOTE=kg_evilboy;2545677]My optical mouse is at its end of life … [/QUOTE] Your mouse is dying? Let’s get professional help! :eek:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2546059]Your mouse is dying? Let’s get professional help! :eek:

[/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :bigsmile:

:bow:

overclockers and ccl are the 2 i use