Where are you going to be in 10 years?

vbimport

I guess we all have dreams, things we would like to achieve in our lives. What is your dream and where do you think you’ll be realistically in 10 years? An other job, wife? Will you have kids by then or finally bought your dreamcar?

Dead. :iagree:

Piss drunk in a gutter some where or in a Mexican whore house :iagree:

I think around that time i’d be ready with my house restorations and upgrades.

Where i will be? On the couch, playing Star Wars KOTOR 9 or Halo 12 on my Xbox Blu-Ray with holographic display

ahh to dream.

ahh to dream.
It is a dream :stuck_out_tongue: but in reality Ill be piss drunk in a whore house :iagree:

Trying to get a job :slight_smile:

You should write a book about your travels.Could be very interesting.

You should write a book about your travels.Could be very interesting…
NO WAY my friend…then I would have to pay a percentage for advertising. HA!

uhmmmmm how bout i get back to ya on that …in say …like 10 years…

uhmmmmm how bout i get back to ya on that …in say …like 10 years…
Ditto.

how come?

Nah.online publishing could do it.You could call it,“tales from a gutter in front of a mexican whorehouse”. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Nah.online publishing could do it.You could call it,“tales from a gutter in front of a mexican whorehouse”.
Fuh Sho! It might take ten years to put everything together so I guess thats where Ill be in ten years.

In ten years I hope to be a dad for sure…

Many many things can happen in 10 years. Some things I wish to happen sooner, some things I wish to not happen at all.
But to answer your question, I really do not know. Maybe travelling the globe. Maybe walking in the door after a hard days work to be greeted by family. Maybe in the arms of someone. Who knows?

I’ll shall see what the future holds :slight_smile:

in the future? :smiley:
daaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Six feet under

You could have quoted me. :stuck_out_tongue:

hopefully getting a job/career in the field i’m studying at the moment (well just started, one week)