Where are the GTX 295 cards gone to?

vbimport

I was preparing to order a system from CyberPower (probably Monday) but when I went to confirm the configuration (from emailed summary) they say that availability has changed and it must be reconfigured.

I found that the GTX 295 was not listed any longer.

I look at Newegg and PC Connection but they are out of stock.

Is the GTX 295 being phased out? Is a new product to replace it soon?

Should I wait in hoping that the GTX 295 will be possible to get?

Thank you for helping

Their probably having production issues. Are you sure you want to spend $500 on a video card that will be outdated in a year or so?

Have you ever built your own PC? we can help if you give us a budget and what it will be used for (gaming obviously in your case :wink: ).

[QUOTE=eric93se;2474183]Their probably having production issues. Are you sure you want to spend $500 on a video card that will be outdated in a year or so?

Have you ever built your own PC? we can help if you give us a budget and what it will be used for (gaming obviously in your case :wink: ).[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply.

Strange to see that iBuyPower and CyberPower both only go to 285 now but earlier this week had 295 in stock for system order.

For the cost, video game is an excellent fun time for me and that is why I can save enough and buy the top card which let me run newest releases at high resolution.

Thank you