Where are my files?

I am using DVDFab v5.2.3.0

My problem has occurred on two computer so far. I am re-authoring the disk by selecting the Main Movie option on the left. I choose the correct title, then I choose my target to be “D:\Movies\ISO\MOVIE.iso”. Now, in the past, this has worked perfectly. However, I don’t know what happened, but I can’t find any of the files after ripping is completed. The DVDFab runs for the usual 30+ minutes or so, it says “Copy Process Completed”, I click “Finish” and then search for the file and it’s gone. It’s obviously no where in my “Movies” folder because the properties of that folder tell me a 4.00KB size on disk. I ran a search for the movie title on all partitions of my hard drive and it’s no where to be found. I don’t understand. Where is my file?

• Benjamin -

[quote=bdg5047;2199086]I am using DVDFab v5.2.3.0

My problem has occurred on two computer so far. I am re-authoring the disk by selecting the Main Movie option on the left. I choose the correct title, then I choose my target to be “D:\Movies\ISO\MOVIE.iso”. Now, in the past, this has worked perfectly. However, I don’t know what happened, but I can’t find any of the files after ripping is completed. The DVDFab runs for the usual 30+ minutes or so, it says “Copy Process Completed”, I click “Finish” and then search for the file and it’s gone. It’s obviously no where in my “Movies” folder because the properties of that folder tell me a 4.00KB size on disk. I ran a search for the movie title on all partitions of my hard drive and it’s no where to be found. I don’t understand. Where is my file?

• Benjamin -[/quote]It sounds like you are talking about DVDFab HD Decrypter, which no longer support ISO image files :frowning: at least this is what I have noticed

Ok, I’ve successfully ripped the movie into those basic “AUDIO_TS” and “VIDEO_TS” folders (whatever IFO and VOB files are). What do I do with those files now? I need an ISO file.

Run them through DVDSHRINK

Why do you need an ISO?

[QUOTE=bdg5047;2199125]Ok, I’ve successfully ripped the movie into those basic “AUDIO_TS” and “VIDEO_TS” folders (whatever IFO and VOB files are). What do I do with those files now? I need an ISO file.[/QUOTE]I is tough to answer your question without knowing what your goal is.

What are you trying to accomplish?

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2199135]Why do you need an ISO?[/QUOTE]
Concerning your question, and that of Monkeycowboy’s, I have been ripping and shrinking my movies to ISO files for a while - I have never researched or known how else to then burn the movie. If I don’t need the ISO, please explain another way. Thanks! So, I have a “VIDEO_TS” folder and an “AUDIO_TS” folder. The audio folder is empty, so, what do I do now? I need to burn this movie.

[QUOTE=bdg5047;2199206]Concerning your question, and that of Monkeycowboy’s, I have been ripping and shrinking my movies to ISO files for a while - I have never researched or known how else to then burn the movie. If I don’t need the ISO, please explain another way. Thanks! So, I have a “VIDEO_TS” folder and an “AUDIO_TS” folder. The audio folder is empty, so, what do I do now? I need to burn this movie.[/QUOTE]
Nevermind, I found the answer in this forum. Thanks everyone!

[QUOTE=bdg5047;2199221]Nevermind, I found the answer in this forum. Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]Welcome to CDF’s:

:clap: :cool: rare to see someone use the search here. Glad you found what you needed :slight_smile:

What is the end result you are looking for? Do you want the full Dvd shrunk to fit on a single layer blank disc? Do you want to end up with the movie only & the audio of your choice on a blank single layer disc? If you are used to using Dvd Shrink, it will save to ISO or hard disc folder. Here is an option I use, Posts #67 to #74, but please also read Post #78.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-0-2-2-not-ready-big-league-245636/index3.html

EDIT: I was too slow.