When you update nero 6, now says demo?

i have noticed each time i update ultra edition the updater says “demo version” and it lists it in add/remove programs also.

i have nero 6 ultra retail and have updated it each time since 6.0.0.9 but only noticed this about 2 updates back.

anyone else seeing this?

i have gotten my updates from:

so whats up with this now?

no capibilities have been changed as it is fullversion and doesn’t say DEMO anywhere but during update whenthe installer shows DEMO and in windows xp home ADD/REMOVE programs.

thanx

it say’s the same for me… I have just been ignoring it… still functions the same that is all that matter’s…

yea same here as far as functionabilty (is that a word?).but i have never seen anyone post at any of the boards about it so

makes me wonder if NOT everyone gets same.

i have just noticed one of the pages i update from didn’t list nero media player but did show nero mix http://www.nero.com/us/nero-up.php

while other shows media player and not nero mix

guess i will start using the samart start update feature again.

just didn’t want to feel alone.

anyone else?

>functionabilty (is that a word?)

No, but the word you’re looking for is functionality. :slight_smile:

thanx

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i like functionability
this is grammar that i can relate to…

nero support emailed me back and said this will be fixed in december update.

anyone have a problem with nero mix? when i enter the serial number, it won’t allow me to enter it…so, i can’t use it, but i want to, BAD…any help/ideas will be greatly appreciated!
thanks!
~joey~

Originally posted by joehandy
when i enter the serial number, it won’t allow me to enter it…

Don’t enter the serail number :stuck_out_tongue:
and use the 30 days demo…

something like this?
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11899

have nero 6 ultra retail and have updated it each time since 6.0.0.9 but only noticed this about 2 updates back.

anyone else seeing this?

yes me 2 but now I downloaded the new power pack and tried to register it and no I can not I have the retail I bought from bets buy for $99.99 and It say to contact there sales and I have how long will this take no one knows hopefully this is just a bug.[ul]
[/ul]

this is what I get when I try to regester!

Dear Customer

Your serial number does not qualify for a registration to the free “PowerPack MP3 Lame Encoder”.

If you feel you are getting this message in error and you do own a legal copy of the the Nero 6 Ultra Edition, please contact our sales team at sales@nero.com A dated proof of purchase is required.

My replay to them!
This is crap!!! I have my retail box and my retail CD I do not have my receipt and for you to say this is not legit copy is bullcrap I will never buy you soft ware again! I will use cracked copy’s from now on! I do the Wright thing and pay for my software $99.99 + 6% and you still try to fu*k me I will not buy your software again!!!

Here is a copy of the box and the CD from Best Buy

thanks for your email.

Your serial number is absolutely valid but we have some problems with this registration at the moment.

Please try it again at the end of this week.

Should you have any other request, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

this is there e-mail