When will you perish from the Earth?

vbimport

Not being morbid here, but you can find out your estimated expiration date based on Birthday/Year, smoker/non smoker/, your main mood and BMI.

Find out here http://www.deathclock.com/

For me, it’s December 8th, 2046 at the ripe old age of 66.

Sunday, October 15, 2017 This is bull I plan on living to be 150 years old and I will because I say so.

JHTA
According to my nephew and others in the
asylum. We don’t have to worry about our own
demise. 2012 will take care of us all.
ZAP.:bigsmile::sad:

According to the death clock,as a pessimist it will be on Friday, February 21, 2025 So I will live till I am 67 … totally against my average family lifespan of 80 … but I never have been one to follow trends :wink: If I am optimistic about it , it says I will live till Thursday, March 15, 2040 which would make me 82 … more in line with my family history …

And the BMI number says I am obese LMAo … if I lost 25 lbs I would have my washboard abs back … but be really sick from being under healthy body fat % … Been there … not good :frowning:

LOL Cute JH :wink:

[QUOTE=~Soul~;2141915] … totally against my average family lifespan of 80 … but I never have been one to follow trends :wink:

And the BMI number says I am obese LMAo … if I lost 25 lbs I would have my washboard abs back … but be really sick from being under healthy body fat % … Been there … not good :frowning:

LOL Cute JH ;)[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry, mine is against mine as well, I’m somewhere in the middle of the trend as far as the males on my dad’s side, and I’d be about 10 years older than my grandfather on my mom’s side. Go figure:confused: According to it, my mom should have passed on 2 years before my dad did in '99, while my mom is still alive and as mean as ever.:stuck_out_tongue:

So, it’s not entirely accurate.:disagree:

Ya according to it my Mum will live to 100 … and I really doubt that with her present health issues …

But it’s a fun toy anyways … cheers jh :bigsmile:

Friday Dec. 29,2034 so i’ll be 78 and die on my daughters birthday…

GUY’S
Like I posted before don’t worry about tomorrow?
Which in my estimation is about four more years.
See the picture.
ZAP.:doh::doh:
Remember 12-21-2012 Have no regrets,because
it won’t matter anyway?.

[QUOTE=zap em;2142011]GUY’S
Like I posted before don’t worry about tomorrow?
Which in my estimation is about four more years.
See the picture.
ZAP.:doh::doh:
Remember 12-21-2012 Have no regrets,because
it won’t matter anyway?.[/QUOTE]I chose optimistic :iagree: plus we have Bruce Willis :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2142013]I chose optimistic :iagree: plus we have Bruce Willis :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Got me thinking, maybe we should send John McLain to Afghanistan/Pakistan.:stuck_out_tongue:

JHTAILSMAN
JOHN MCLAIN is good , but how about
HUDSON HAWK
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile: