When will DrageMester pass Bobs post count?

vbimport

I know he’s been creeping up on me sloooooooooowly and i can see it in his eyes, he’s just dieing to pass me by so…

When will Drage pass my post count and make me watch his tail lights fade? :bigsmile:

One rule and that is Drage cannot play :wink:

I say he will do it in 2010 :rolleyes: :wink:

I cannot play?! :eek: :sad:

[RIGHT](That’s one post closer) :p[/RIGHT]

How far behind is he Bob?

There are still 1.5 days left in 2009 :smiley:

Hmm…he played! :cop:

So…I see he just needs about 250 posts before tomorrow evening and he will have done it in 2009!!!

:eek:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2480240]I cannot play?! :eek: :sad:

[RIGHT](That’s one post closer) :p[/RIGHT][/QUOTE]lol one post closer. ok you can play :doh: :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dee;2480244]There are still 1.5 days left in 2009 :D[/QUOTE]That’s true Dee :doh:

Who´s yer favourite musician Bob?

[QUOTE=deanimator;2480251]Who´s yer favourite musician Bob?[/QUOTE]Trying to help me keep up my post count Dean :wink: :doh:

Fav musician? Me of course :disagree:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2480251]Who´s yer favourite musician Bob?[/QUOTE] Perhaps Mr. F. Erret?

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2480258]Perhaps Mr. F. Erret?[/QUOTE]That’s my new strumming technique :smiley:

[QUOTE=Dee;2480244]There are still 1.5 days left in 2009 :D[/QUOTE]

With his (Drage’s) posting frenzies in the “Cat a Day” thread, the “Post a pic of another user” thread, and The Quest, I reckon he’ll do it in waaaaaay less time than that. :bigsmile:

I’d dare Drage to stay away from those threads til New Year’s Day, but that would be cruel…and I’m not feeling that evil today. :bigsmile:

Love the new location Lin :clap: :smiley:

[QUOTE=Bob;2480283]Love the new location Lin :clap: :D[/QUOTE]

Hehe thanks, I have Drage to thank for that one (one of his posts in the “Post a pic of another user” thread) :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2480278]With his ([B]Drage’s[/B]) posting frenzies in the “Cat a Day” thread, the “Post a pic of another user” thread, and The Quest, I reckon he’ll do it in waaaaaay less time than that. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] Not now that [B]Bob[/B] is on to me and has started posting all over the place! :disagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2480332]Not now that [B]Bob[/B] is on to me and has started posting all over the place! :disagree: :p[/QUOTE]

Maybe this calls for more cat pix. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2480337]Maybe this calls for more cat pix. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] I’ve already been thru 176 pages on I Can Has Cheezburger dot com looking for funny stuff, so I’m doing my best. :smiley:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2480341]I’ve already been thru 176 pages on I Can Has Cheezburger dot com looking for funny stuff, so I’m doing my best. :D[/QUOTE]

Well try harder cracks turbo-whip :wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2480344]Well try harder cracks turbo-whip ;)[/QUOTE] No cracks allowed on this forum! :stuck_out_tongue:

There should be a 2 post penalty for each bad pun…:smiley: