When will DrageMester pass Arachne's post count?

Well, now that Bob’s post count was reached, the next target who is?

Arachne of course :stuck_out_tongue:

It will be not an easy task :p:p:p:p:p

Assuming that the postcount is stored as a 16-bit unsigned number, Arachne’s postcount should go from 65,535 to 0 at some point, and then I’ll be in front! :bigsmile:

Arachne currently has 29,808 posts with an average of 18.86 posts per day, so that should take about (65,536-29,808)/18.86 days = 1894 days from now, around May of 2015.

If the postcount is stored as a 16-bit signed number, it will happen much sooner; if it’s stored with more than 16 bits, then I’m up doody creek without a paddle.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2499174]"…stored with more than 16 bits, then I’m up doody creek without a paddle."[/QUOTE]

Yo Draggles-

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I’ll guess after he passes your post count geno :wink:

[QUOTE=geno888;2499173]Well, now that Bob’s post count was reached, the next target who is?

[B]Arachne[/B] of course :stuck_out_tongue:

It will be not an easy task :p:p:p:p:p[/QUOTE]

You’re closer to Drage’s current post count than I am. So I’d guess it’s YOU who’s next in the firing line :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

EDIT: Haha, looks like Bobcat’s thinking along the same lines. :bigsmile:

Suits me ;)…Tax, how about it? Maybe make it happen a bit quicker? :bigsmile:

Who invented math? :stuck_out_tongue:

/me can be bribed :wink:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2499329]/me can be bribed ;)[/QUOTE]

/me files that info away for when her brain gets into gear :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2499338]/me files that info away for when her brain gets into gear :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] Would that be Parked, Neutral or Reverse? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2499345]Would that be Parked, Neutral or Reverse? :p[/QUOTE]

Knowing me, probably reverse :doh:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I do wonder how you pronounce “Arachne”?:confused: In English and American.:smiley:

A-rak-nay ?

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2499329]/me can be bribed ;)[/QUOTE]
also banned it seems :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2500506]A-rak-nay ?[/QUOTE]

Nay or Ni? I thought it was “Ni” (as in knee) because of Monty Python and the whole Brit thing. Like “Knight’s of Ni”. I guess “nid” is definitely out.

A-[B]rak[/B]-nee

Ask here

[QUOTE=deanimator;2500645]A-[B]rak[/B]-nee

Ask here[/QUOTE]

Neat link, tanks.:slight_smile: