When we burn a cd ,do we burn it region free?

vbimport

Suppose there is a NTSC game…when we make up a backup copy of it with alcohol 120%…do we burn it regionfree or will it work on NTSC ps2 only…my friend is going to US next month,so i have told him to get me a game which is sure to be NTSC and i have a PAL ps2…should i tell my friend to buy that cd for me or not?

[QUOTE=TusharShady;2514228]Suppose there is a NTSC game…when we make up a backup copy of it with alcohol 120%…do we burn it regionfree or will it work on NTSC ps2 only.[/quote] I am not aware that Alcohol 120% can strip Playstation region schematics from inside a NTSC game. I am not sure it even needs to.

…my friend is going to US next month,so i have told him to get me a game which is sure to be NTSC and i have a PAL ps2…should i tell my friend to buy that cd for me or not?

If your PS/2 is modified (modchip), so that you actually can playback any kind of region and any kind of (backup) game, then go for it. You will probably able to play NTSC games on your PAL PS2. It all depends on the game and your modchip capabilities.

Thank you mr. belevedere…i’l tell him 2 buy dat game king of fighters NESTS hen compilation which is released in US & JAPAN only…my chartered accountants exam gonna get over next month so i can play it yipee…i do have a modchip but i think it old cause i modded it in 2006,…hope the game works or else it wil be waste of 25$.