When was the last time you lied?

vbimport

Admit it people! You are lying bastards! :slight_smile:

When was the last time you lied to someone or some people?

Hmmmmm not sure Mr B.

Havn’t lied to anyone important to me in a long long time. Long may it continue.

Possibly “No, sorry I don’t have any change” last week sometime.

I typically tell the truth. Yes, I am actually that boring. My typically situations are:

1. I really don’t care if you know the truth
  2. Avoid the answer entirely
  3. Know that I would inevitibly get caught anyway - so just fess up and face the music earlier - its usually less painful.

I only lie about simple things and not so often, usually I lie at my work (it’s so fucking convenient at some point, (I’ve sent you that fax yesterday!)… I never lie to my partner and close friends!

I am the same as mars :iagree:

I told a little white lie yesterday in this post :o

yesterday

I Never Lie, I Am A Honest And Truthful Person. :iagree:

Nobody likes a liar!!! …PERIOD.

I try not to, but I’ll maybe tell the odd white lie. “does my bum look big in this?” sort of thing. Well you’d be dumb to say “yes” wouldn’t you?

I never lie.

My boss :cop: just asked :“How are things going?”
I told him “Great,doin´my job,boss” :iagree:
Should I have told him the truth?“I´m surfin´at CD-Freaks”??? :confused:

You didnt have an option for today:) Typically I’m an honest person: Wife, Family, Friends, Workmates. Some situations call for a lie. I’m currently working at EDS, and so 3 or 4 times a day clients call asking why they dont have access to share drives and apps etc. Usually its because we just havent got to them, but if they call stressed and irate we’ll just drop them in ahead of schedule and tell them the classic: “its a network replication problem”.

Yesterday, to a good friend :sad:

But it was more for the good of annoying-ness

(She asked if I was alright, and I said yes. If I said no, then either:
she’d think of me as an “attention seeker”, or
She’d want to know why/what/etc.)

just economical with the truth.

No since in straining their cognitive filtering system,eh?

I lied last night to a friend, saying that I couldn’t get her any cocaine for a planned bender last night. So I did it only to help her.

i never lie… :wink:

Last night in a dream.

I am an elephant!