When upgrading I have to unlock with key

When I upgrade it goes back to unregistered so I have to find the cd-r with the key and unlock it. It’s getting to be a bit of a pain. I guess I could store the key on the computer too. Could it have anything to do with Vista? I have DVDFab Gold.

Listen when you upgrade to a newer version, store a copy of your key some where on your computer where it is easy to access e.g. my documents, then when it asks for you to input the code, just double click on the key, and it will register automatically no need for you to type the code in or paste

Someone on here may be able to tell you an other procedure, but its really easy, it should not have to be a chore to do.

also just so you know, i have xp.

[QUOTE=sneakers;2019024]When I upgrade it goes back to unregistered so I have to find the cd-r with the key and unlock it. It’s getting to be a bit of a pain. I guess I could store the key on the computer too. Could it have anything to do with Vista? I have DVDFab Gold.[/QUOTE]

Next time you upgrade/update,…after the upgrade/update is finished and you are at the very last window where it has a check mark to re-start DVDFab …just remove the check mark this will allow the program to close and update itself :clap: simple as that :cool:

live and learn cheers tim

[QUOTE=Icewarrior;2019132]live and learn cheers tim[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: we never stop learning no matter how old or how smart you are :smiley: