When posting with Quick Reply, where's the "Post" button?

vbimport

It’s probly just me but when I try to post a Quick Reply to an existing thread I can never find the grey-colored “Post” button (using IE 8, fully patched). My eyesight is bad but I’m not blind (yet…).:rolleyes:

I had the same issue a while back:
At the very bottom, left of the page you’ll see a drop-down box, where you can choose from MyCE Beta, Wide Beta, etc… Change it to CD freaks v. 1.0 or 2.0 style…
or
Use Mozilla Firefox instead of IE8 as your browser.

[QUOTE=chosenfew777;2497313]I had the same issue a while back:
At the very bottom, left of the page you’ll see a drop-down box, where you can choose from MyCE Beta, Wide Beta, etc… Change it to CD freaks v. 1.0 or 2.0 style…
or
Use Mozilla Firefox instead of IE8 as your browser.[/QUOTE]

Perfect, that’s what I was looking for. Actually, I prefer Opera over Firefox but IE 8 has been working fine for me (just need to practice safe browsing). Thank you! :flower:

He prefers IE and Opera over Firefox??? :eek:

:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Kerry, this is not directed at you but stoopid web surfing habits can get a person infected in a heartbeat, regardless of browser. Maybe I like Opera b/c I’m half Danish (I know, Opera was developed in Norway but us Scandinavians need to stick together).

I’m just joking with you borat007 :slight_smile:

I needed a good place to post that photo anyway…:smiley:

And if you guys are having problems with the newer styles, you might want to make a thread in the bug reports area. http://club.myce.com/f20/

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2497332]I’m just joking with you borat007 :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

I know - believe it or not, many Scandinavians (even ½-Danes :bigsmile: ) do have a sense of humor - - see Elling, a Norwegian movie.

@ Kerry…LOL!!!
(I’m surprised I haven’t been banned for making too many jokes…
…or looked upon as [I]being[/I] a joke!) LOL!