When is the next version of Nero due?

vbimport

The last time I bought a new copy (nero 8), Nero 9 came out 2 weeks later. :a

Hi,[QUOTE=Marc42968;2459560]The last time I bought a new copy (nero 8), Nero 9 came out 2 weeks later. :a[/QUOTE]Well, this is perfectly normal. :wink:

Apart from that, I wouldn’t mind if there is a newer version released or not. I am still using 6.6 and - most of the time - Imgburn.

Michael

Hey, I still have Nero 5.something on one of my machines. No Nero at all on this one and Nero 6.??? on my LapTop.

I have no idea when the next version is coming out but when it does wait about a month and if you are in the USA look in BestBuy. I bought Nero 9 for 49.99 with a 40.00MIR about 6 months after it was released so I really dont care if they put out Nero 10 now.:wink:

Marc - What do you use Nero for and why are you looking for an update? Is something broken in 9.x that you feel they will somehow address in a 10.x release? I have not seen that type of trend in the last couple of versions.

[QUOTE=mciahel;2459899]Hi,Well, this is perfectly normal. :wink:

Apart from that, I wouldn’t mind if there is a newer version released or not. I am still using 6.6 and - most of the time - Imgburn.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Same here I still have and use nero 6 ultra edition and it still works and burn img files and cda files. I for one find no real reason to go higher as 6 provides all my needs. And from what I heard 6 probably was the most useful of the nero version. The rest of burns I use slysoft softwares for that.