When I boot up, I get this screen DRVM CDB & Diagnotic trace

I have a slight problem when I boot up, I get this screen DRVM CDB & Diagnotic trace. I have Sonic LEv7 intalled on my Dell, came with it, & I dont have a disc… I was told I would have to uninstall the Sonic system to get rid of the two little purple screens, but I dont have the disc, Dell didnt give me one with the computer, so how would I do that ???
Any ideas how to get rid of the purple screens without uninstalling??? being a novice im lost.

I would uninstall any Sonic software on your machine. IMO it installs too many hidden drivers that can screw up other “GOOD” programs. It’s kinda like “Real Player” that tries to control all your media. Even uninstalling it might not get rid of the “purple screens”. Just remember that this is just my personal opinion and others opinions may vary.

Most programs I’ve seen do not need a disc to uninstall. Just go to add/remove programs and find it.

hi ,I have this problem too.do you find how we could get rid of this ?thanx

[QUOTE=geno521a;1286250]I have a slight problem when I boot up, I get this screen DRVM CDB & Diagnotic trace. I have Sonic LEv7 intalled on my Dell, came with it, & I dont have a disc… I was told I would have to uninstall the Sonic system to get rid of the two little purple screens, but I dont have the disc, Dell didnt give me one with the computer, so how would I do that ???
Any ideas how to get rid of the purple screens without uninstalling??? being a novice im lost.[/QUOTE]
Just go to ADD/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and delete the program, its as simple as that.:iagree: