What's your Number One BUGBEAR?

vbimport

I guess many of you found people/animals to have done something that really
got up your nose,share with fellow Freaks what get your goat.

1. People who pick they nose in Public. :Z
  2. People going to the toilets and not washing they hands. :Z :Z
  3. Women applying makeup while attempting to drive a car.

The above is what really annoyes me.

I saw a woman driving at about 60 MPH and reading a book held on the top of her steering wheel on a four lane highway. The traffic was heavy

1. People who pick they nose in Public. have a look around next time you pull up at a traffic light they are either picking there nose or on the phone
    have to admit i like to pick my nose :Z (so does michael jackson :bigsmile: )

and my number 1 bugbear WOMEN who say one thing and mean another (thats about all of them then) :rolleyes:

1. People who walk into you on purpose.
  2. People who don’t wash there hands after going to the toilet
  3. My little brother

Stupid people in trains that think they have to shout as loud as they can… makes studying pretty hard…!

1. People who hangout in the left lane.
  2. Sales reps and BestBuy
  3. Anyone who abuses their position of authority (except S_S :slight_smile: )
  4. Anyone who walks into Ben on purpose. :frowning:
  5. Having 5 number one Bugbears. :confused:

And not to mention…this guy…

myke,

I believe Michael Jackson picked his nose clean… OFF. :iagree:

my No 1 bugbear has to be people talking on their mobile phones whilst driving :a

1. People who pass gas in a closed meeting room.

2. The person who passes that gas then stares intently at someone else.

3. Everyone in the room then stares at the poor person who did nothing.

4. Then that poor person’s supervisor tells him or her that they should go to the bathroom before they enter the meeting room.

5. Then the supervisor fires the poor innocent person.

6. Then the innocent person flips out gets a shotgun goes back to the meeting room and shoots everyone.

7. And finally, this whole damn thread.

1. People who hangout in the left lane. :a
  2. People who pick their nose in public
  3. People who don’t wash there hands after going to the toilet
  4. (Stupid) people in trains that think they have to shout as loud as they can
  5. Women who say one thing and mean another
  6. Anyone who abuses their position of authority (you know who I mean :wink: )
  7. People that shoot on innocence defenceless animals
  8. probably a lot off other things I can’t remember right now. :stuck_out_tongue:
  1. We don’t do that on purpose, it’s just because … you’re so little. :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. LOL. :bigsmile:

1. Haha… Yes we do :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. BANG! :a

1. People who hang out in the left lane doing 55 miles per hour in a 65 mile per hour speed zone and then when you try to speed up THEY of course speed up to match your speed! I just want a mad max style bumper on my car and then the next time they do that they are going to eat some guard rail! recomposes :slight_smile: :bigsmile:

2. People who pick their nose while talking to you, they can do whatever they want in their own car/house/bathroom/bedroom, just don’t do it while talking to me… ew, gross.

3. And most of all, people talking on the cell phone while picking their nose with the other hand, hanging out in the left lane and speeding up to match my speed when I pass them while holding the steering wheel with their knees and reading a book/newspaper and typing an email on their laptop on their damned cell phone wireless connection.

4. And lastly, people with Nextels in the movies should be taken out back and severely beaten by the theater’s security for disrupting everyones movie viewing experience with the incesant beep, beep, BEEP! noise that the Nextels make when talking on the walkie-talkie portion of it.

…FEEL MY SQUIRRELLY WRATH… :bigsmile: