What's your favourite TV series in this lockdown

Honey heist is one of the best series ever watched me.
What’s yours??

1 Like

I’ve been watching the third season of Westworld. Better than the 2nd in my opinion, but not as good as the Byzantinely complex first season, which was elevated by Anthony Hopkin’s performance.

If you don’t mind subtitles, I’d suggest a Korean show called Hotel Del Luna, which you can watch here.

on netflix ive been watching a sieries called sword art online sao for short :crossed_swords:

I was happy to see the return of Bosch. Season 6 wasn’t the best season but still better than a lot of other things to pick from. Too bad season 7 will be the final run for the show whenever that happens.

Animal Kingdom on TNT. Great series

Like Kerry, I’ve been watching Westworld although we’re a couple of episodes behind at the moment.

Also on the list so far are Goblin Works Garage, Stars in Their Cars, Stranger Things, Race Across the World, Pawn Stars, Gold Rush: Parker’s Trail, Mountain Men, Secrets of the Museum, Dr. Who, and probably most ironically Not Going Out. :joy:

Haven’t really been stuck for choice so far either, even though we watch a lot of TV, as I’d so much saved on the planner. Now we’re finally getting a chance to watch it all.