What's your favourite day of the week and why?

vbimport

Well tell us: which day is your favourite and why?

Mine … saturday, first day of the weekend, party!! :smiley:

friday coz you can start the party early

Sunday: Sudays are mine. I won’t do a thing on sunday, just sleep, surf and play some videogames.

thurs cuz the next day is friday and thurs nights are big drinking nights.

Fridays…because …someone special stays up late and …talks to me… even tho there is a 7 hour time difference…and goes with out sleep…so that makes it my favorite day…

The day I talk to S_S…that is the best day of my week…so lately there have been several best days :wink:

[off-topic]
I have to puke :wink:
[off-topic]

Tuesday, because I get on inthemix.com.au and pick on the munters who got fucked up on ecstasy on the weekend and are having Bluesday Tuesday.

MonTuesWedThurFriSatSunday.

Depends what I am doing, so all or none.

Friday! Beginning of my weekend since I get off at 7am - working 3rd shift currently. :frowning:

I somehow think Friday will get lots and lots of votes.

ok, honestly…

From a professional perspective: Thursdays, as that day I work in Belgium with nice colleagues… (Friday’s a close second, last day before the weekend).

From a personal perspective…Saturday…I can really sleep in and stay up late…only day of the week I can do both on one day.

Saturday for me because there is football and also no work…

Sunday for me.
Sunday is family day for me :slight_smile:

I hate mondays…and the following four days as well !!! i think this just about does it no?

@debro, come on spill it, what’s yours. :wink:

Friday (evening). A whole weekend still ahead.

Friday at 4:30pm is the best day and Monday is the worst because it is the first day back to work

Sunday… Just do totally nothing :slight_smile: Lay in bed till like 13.00 and then watch some tv… msn… love it :slight_smile:

May I quote your text ?

The day I talk to Emmy…that is the best day of my week…so lately all days are best days :wink:

I thought you’re on her ban list. :wink: