What's your favourite cartoon character?

So, whose your’s ?!?
My vote goes to Donald Duck (Karl Barks rules!)

What a pleasure! :slight_smile:

I agree , Carl Barks was one of the best cartoon artists in the world.

It’s true.
Karl Barks stories really stand out.He actually gave a human feeling to a bunch of ducks.:slight_smile:

1. Suske & Wiske (from Belgium)
  2. Guust Flater (from Belgium)
  3. Lucky Luke (from Belgium/France/VS)
  4. Asterix & Obelix (from France)

Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Porky Pig
Dexter
Jonny Bravo
Cow & Chicken

Spiderman all the way :slight_smile:

Dexter is ultra cool… but if it comes to art… Carl Barks wins…

Spiderman all the way

Indeed, nothing or nobody can beat spiderman.
:bow: Spiderman rocks:bow:

Droopy !!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

He,

Donal Duck is far ahead of the rest, i like his temper

Grtz

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
4. Asterix & Obelix (from France)

Yeah, Asterix rules! Forgot it though to add it. :frowning:

I’m gonna go with Homer Simpson.

Well Donal Duck & Asterix&Obelix for ever!!!:smiley:

Popeye is the proper spelling… :slight_smile:

I have no real favorite cartoon character but I have always favored the underdog. I always felt bad for the continously losing characters. For once I would liked to have seen the Coyote catch Road Runner or Tom win over Jerry. Even poor Daffy who practicaly never got any respect when around the almighty Bugs Bunny. Same with Yosemite Sam who never once triumphed over the “rootin-tootin varmint rabbit”.

The greatest episodes were the old episodes where Bugs or Daffy or any other character acted alone without the supporting cast. Those were great.

Johnny Bravo is the man :wink:

Peter Griffin from the show Family Guy

Damn FOX and their cancellations…

Sorry I never read any comics except in the newspaper. In the paper, Dilbert usually makes me chuckle and Zits always reminds me of me. Family Circus is the absolute worst. If I had to choose one of the poll characters though (already voted for …) I would choose Popeye. He knows what he wants…the girl.

Lobo ruled!!

too bad they closed it because of some stupid americans who weren’t buying it anymore…

In terms of comic book characters:

In terms of coolness no one could beat Weapon X (before X-men :Z )

I think one of the funniest but not often heard about characters was the assasin Deadpool

One of the really cool (hardcore!) comic books that I used to read was Conan The Barbarian :

Used to thrill me! :slight_smile:

@FD
That guy in the cover of Weapon X looks to me like Wolverin (in a premature mode), is he?..

Yea, that was wolverine in the old days. He was a mutant who was abducted and had test done on him infusing his body with adamantium. He was called Weapon X by Alpha Flight, the first team he joined. I really like the Marvel presents series because it was so nicely drawn and had an excellent story unlike the later wolverine crap.