What's your favorite fast food?

It would be pizza.

I wouldn’t call it a favorite but I do get various items at Taco Bell .

Also Long John Silvers is pretty good fast food.

I don’t eat at McDonalds period.
The last time I did was when I got food poisoning.
That was 34 years ago.

I get Burger King sometimes but usually I get burgers at a hometown place.
I got some burgers from Burger King once from I guess a disgruntled employee.
I ordered them with Mustard only & got extra ketchup & mayonase on them.
I would have taken them back to the manager but I was very busy that day. One of the reason I got them. So I ate them anyway & went on with my business. I rarely use that specific Burger King .

1.Pizza
2. The Chicken Shack
http://www.chickenshack.com/menu.php?category_id=12

I should add White Castles sliders ,you ether love them or hate them.O my heart breaks there is no White Castles here where I live now. 3-1/2 - 4 hour ride to the closes place.( might be a good thing there isn’t)

[QUOTE=marloyd;2706943]I should add White Castles sliders ,you ether love them or hate them.O my heart breaks there is no White Castles here where I live now. 3-1/2 - 4 hour ride to the closes place.( might be a good thing there isn’t)[/QUOTE]

I forgot about White Castle hamburgers. We don’t have the restaurants where I live and it has been over 20 years since I had them. In my younger days I would eat a dozen of them at time. They are quite tasty.

we have a lil place called Tellini’s they have the best baked ziti…

and i don’t like mc donalds either Mr B…i’m a burgerking person…but the closest one is right across the street from Hooter’s…so i end up going there instead :slight_smile:

We’ve a pizza place in our village that really is second to none although TBH I don’t eat takeaway food all that often.

I love Chinese food as well though and my favourite is crispy shredded chicken in honey, chilli, and white wine sauce. Yum yum!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Wombler[/B]