What's your favorite fast food?

vbimport

After the ‘do you smoke’, ‘do you use drugs’ and your ‘favorite alcoholic beverage’ threads I’m happy to start another one, your favorite fast food :wink:

Close to my house (with 100 metres) there’s a McDonalds, KFC, Subway and Sushi restaurant. Within 300 metres an Indian takeaway restaurant, Pizza restaurant and two snack bars (don’t know if this is Dutch only, but you can get all kinds of fried snacks and french fries there).

Still we manage to stay away from there most of the time. Over here we also have a website where you can easily order from 40 local restaurants as well ranging from Chinese food to spareribs, kebab, Thai food etc. etc.

I have to say my favorite at the moment is a BMT at Subway or a Pizza, so what’s yours?

My favorite fast food would be Pizza
Double sausage or Everything on it depending on the place I get it.

Popeye’s chicken. They have great chicken and their onion rings are fantastic for a fast food joint. After them it would be Knossos but several have closed in our area.

Tacos from a small chain called Mama Rosa’s.

Despite my generally healthy eating habits, I do like a burger from the ‘home made burger company’.
Like Domi, I also like the BMT from subway with the Italian crusty bread, and loads of salad.
They do a lunchtime special here for £3, which is a 6 inch sub and drink.

My favourites depending on time of day:

Lunch time: BLT with chicken club sandwich and chips.

Evening: Pepperoni pizza with peppers.

Subway. :iagree:

Is cup ramyon fast food? Other than that, hamburger from KFC and Lotteria, pizza delivered from Mr. Pizza. McDonald’s and Burger King are a little farther away. Strangely, there are 5 KFC stores here within 2km, but no Popeyes within 5km.

I like Wienerschnitzel’s Polish Sandwich .

I agree with UTR on Popeye’s onion rings fantastic. & their chicken was good.
They’ve all closed down here so not an option for me.

I also like pizza but the best I know of is a frozen store brand with self-rising crust.
Better than any fast food chain has .To me anyway. When cooking the dough smells like someone just opened a beer.Although the pizza contains no beer

Chinese: combination fried rice. yum

:bigsmile:

A Cheetah sandwich. :bigsmile:

I can’t choose…there’s so much different fastfood that I like!!..:bow::bow::bow:

Hot pastrami sandwich on rye bread, or corn beef on rye. For lunch. I also like popeye’s chicken as well. Any time.

Mr. Bill

Pizza. :slight_smile:

:cool::cool:

[B]BRAINZ![/B]

I don’t really have a favorite, since there are lots of options. I’m not that fond of McDonalds though, i like Burger King a whole lot better.

Maybe it’s the age, but most fast food is way too sweet or fat for me.

The healthier choice is subway probably for fast food but a egg mcmuffin in the morning is a favorite.

Oh yes, a McMuffin! My girlfriends claims every Saturday evening she’ll get one for Sunday breakfast, but when the time is there she never really goes out to get one :wink: You can only get them here till 11:00 am or so…

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2706886]Oh yes, a McMuffin! My girlfriends claims every Saturday evening she’ll get one for Sunday breakfast, but when the time is there she never really goes out to get one :wink: You can only get them here till 11:00 am or so…[/QUOTE]

Same here Domi when ever we go on a trip we plan a stop and get a egg McMuffin.( the wifes got to have one )

Yo-

Jack-In-The-Box [B]tacos[/B] - you get two for 99 cents = bargain of the century-eh!!

Close 2nd is the Costco Hot Dog and Coke for $1.50-eh!!