What's your favorite chemical?

time for fun with chemicals!

whats your favorite chemical???

Water :slight_smile:
You can drink it, swim in it, dive into it, splash it, & have sex in it :wink:
Nuff said :stuck_out_tongue:

Hydrogen sulfide… mmm…

Sulfuric acid is also fun. Especially when it’s very concentrated. Like the time I spilled a bottle of 16 molar sulfuric acid. In retrospect, it was kinda fun watching the innocent bystanders (just a few pieces of paper) caught in that accident melt away. :smiley:

lysergic acid diethylamide-25 . . . Well, it used to be one of my favorite - Those were the f****n days. . . Anyone else have any memories??? Mine were craaazy.

O baby.

Hydrofluric acid.

THC :stuck_out_tongue:

pl - platinum

Plutonium

Pt = Platinum

Pl = look @ mr.b´s post

sorry, its Pt - Platinum :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol :iagree:

Si - Silicon baby. Talk about versatility.

Silicon helped the pr0n industry in 2 ways:

1: enhancing actresses (implants)
2. giving a medium for distribution (computers)

indeed great stuff :iagree:

“Soliciumfrankolithicmixyalebidiumrixydixydoxydexydroxide”.

Cat R.D.

mono sodium glutamate.

You down with MSG (Yeah you know me)
Who’s down with MSG (Every last homie)
You down with MSG (Yeah you know me)
Who’s down with MSG (All the homies)

I love: 3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

A cup of black water containing this wakes me up every morning. :slight_smile:

Most hated chemical: (S)-3-(1-Methyl-2-pyrrolidinyl)pyridine

After 20 years of lighting dried weeds containing this most addictive of all drugs, I finally quit a year ago. Everything smells so good now :wink:

Lighting dried weeds makes me think about joints, whose active chemical is THC aka delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. What’s that chemical Intensecure ?

Anyway my favorite chemical is Tungsten (W). World would have very little available light without it :slight_smile:

Dihydrogen Oxide.

It started when I very young. I didn’t think I would get hooked. I tried to quit, but my body went into shock. I almost died. My doctor says that if they’d discovered my problem in the early stage, they could have cured me. But now my body is addicted to it that I have to take it everyday to survive. Please don’t make the same mistake I did.

My name is Gil and this is my story.

Polycarbonate resin. Lots of uses. Lexan windows, lenses, trendy water bottle, and for the CDFreaks, the disc!!!

[QUOTE=Tyreksionibus]Lighting dried weeds makes me think about joints, whose active chemical is THC aka delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. What’s that chemical Intensecure ?

Nicotine. I have nothing against good grass! Just don’t mix it…
:wink: