Whats with Mr. B's joke?

vbimport

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
A naked blond walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm, and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, “I suppose you won’t be needing a drink.” The naked lady says… <crash!> aaaaarrgh !
Does anybody actually get this joke or am I being really lame today or is this another one of Mr. B’s infamous quirks on life.

ROFL thats the best I’ve heard all day! :bigsmile:

Clicky.

ahh, now I get it.

A should have got that as I’m such a fan of the film, saying that its been a good year or two since the last time I seen it.

I bet people can’t wait on my next tagline :slight_smile:

Looks like Mr. B has started yet another game.
:bow: :bow: :bow:
:bigsmile:

Idea :

Anyone who sponsors cdfreaks with a fair amount of money can enter the tagline sweepstake. Want your tagline under my posts for a fair amount of time ? It could happen to YOU !!

Imagine how cool you would be amongst your friends !
Impress the chicks !
You could add your msn account name on it and get thousands of new friends !
Get instant updates the moment you log in. See your tagline more than ten thousand posts ! Ten thousand ? Yes… ten thousand !
Imagine your parents being proud of you !
Imagine your friends giving you cash just to watch the tagline.

This could all happen to YOU !*

*Person has to be over 8 years old and have at least an iq of 40. All ideas become owned by cdfreaks and we can claim your first born child to be sacrificed at our temples and shrines through the galaxy. You do not have the force. Move along , nothing to see here. There is no spoon.

Oh dear here he goes again…:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

[B]Idea :

Anyone who sponsors cdfreaks with a fair amount of money can enter the tagline sweepstake. Want your tagline under my posts for a fair amount of time ? It could happen to YOU !!

Impress the chicks !
Get instant updates the moment you log in. See your tagline more than ten thousand posts ! Ten thousand ? Yes… ten thousand !

*Person has to be over 8 years old and have at least an iq of 40. All ideas become owned by cdfreaks and we can claim your first born child to be sacrificed at our temples and shrines through the galaxy. You do not have the force. Move along , nothing to see here. There is no spoon. [/B]

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You’re talking about cdrfreaks sponsorship or … personal Mr B. sponsorship with money under the table ?

Originally posted by The_Judas
[B]:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You’re talking about cdrfreaks sponsorship or … personal Mr B. sponsorship with money under the table ? [/B]

cdfreaks sponsorship. Maybe we even let you keep your firstborn… who knows…

It could all happen to YOU ! :bigsmile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Idea :

Impress the chicks !

*Person has to be over 8 years old and have at least an iq of 40. All ideas become owned by cdfreaks and we can claim your first born child to be sacrificed at our temples and shrines through the galaxy. You do not have the force. Move along , nothing to see here. There is no spoon. [/B]

could happen…?¿ i already am that popular haha jk :stuck_out_tongue: and whatz up with the matrix thing at the bottom?

*Person has to be over 8 years old and have at least an iq of 40.

Damn i dont fall into either of those catagories…:sad:

This tagline should be a lot easier for all the nerds out there :slight_smile:

This tagline should be a lot easier for all the nerds out there :slight_smile:
Well I guess I’m not a nerd then :smiley:

Obviously no nerds here then. Any clues???

Clue : Setec Astronomy

Now where’s my bow!?! :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Ssseth
[B]

Now where’s my bow!?! :bigsmile: [/B]

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Good work ssseth !

Time to change my signature once again :slight_smile:

My bow?!? :stuck_out_tongue: