What's the widest age difference among boy and girl?

vbimport

… as the topic says:

I am single now so I probably will be doing nothing more than sending flowers to my ex-fiancé for S. Valentine’s day…

… also my case is very rare b’coz my ex girlfriend is 23 years older than me (I am 20 and she is 43). So my question is:

What’s the widest age difference you know between boy and girl?

Some people say that love doesn’t have age… before knowing my ex girlfriend I would think that was impossible, but now that I’ve had such a story… I believe the contrary !!!

:slight_smile:

hi 21m 20f ll do fine

[QUOTE=Tyreksionibus;1998782]… as the topic says:

I am single now so I probably will be doing nothing more than sending flowers to my ex-fiancé for S. Valentine’s day…

… also my case is very rare b’coz my ex girlfriend is [U]23 years older[/U] than me (I am 20 and she is 43). So my question is:

[B]What’s the widest age difference you know between boy and girl?[/B]

Some people say that love doesn’t have age… before knowing my ex girlfriend I would think that was impossible, but now that I’ve had such a story… I believe the contrary !!!

:)[/QUOTE]

well i’m 30 and not your ex…you can send me those flowers :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1999005]well i’m 30 and not your ex…you can send me those flowers :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yo Dana-

You go for those free flowers girl-eh!!! :clap: :clap:

you know it…but as for age differences…
as long as the youngest is 18…i don’t think anyone should bother with they are too old for you…or they are too young for you…love knows no boundries…

Yup, means more flowers for Dana then. :smiley:

I’m 31 and my hubby is 24. When we first met, he was 19 and i was 26 and it seemed like quite an age gap at the time. His mother certainly thought so. :slight_smile:
Anyway, the age gap doesn’t seem so much now and we’re happy.

Yeah I knew quite a few couples where the girl is about 20 and the guy more than twice as old… I think it’s [I]kind of weird[/I], it would certainly not be what I prefer. It’s everybody’s own decision.

Mhmm I dont really pay attention to the age that much as long as its someone of age. But in my personal experience the wides gap was 3 years younger then me.

A few years ago, I had an American boyfriend who was 8 years younger than me. Was with him for 3 years. Surprisingly, his mum was fine with it :slight_smile:

Most of the time though, I’m attracted to older guys, that was a one-off that I didn’t think would happen.

As for age gaps…in my experience (others’ may differ), I think if you’re well matched regarding emotional maturity, I don’t think age really matters.

The girl I love most of all is…erm…44 years younger than me

My daughter :flower:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2001541]The girl I love most of all is…erm…44 years younger than me

My daughter :flower:[/QUOTE]

Yo deano-

WOW!!! That is [I]really[/I] sweet-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :clap: :clap:

hmm i seen about 10 years 15f and 25m :open_mouth:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2001541]The girl I love most of all is…erm…44 years younger than me

My daughter :flower:[/QUOTE]

Awwwwwww, tooooo damn sweet!!! :flower::flower::bow::bow:

I have seen so many men when they get to their late 50’s and early 60’ they still look vibrant, energetic, lively and buy their wife of same age look like their mother. Some gap is not really bad but it is healthy.

Oh damn! very interesting tho :slight_smile:

I wonder if some of those couples aren’t happy or are much happier then you’d think…

I dated a 34yo woman when I was 19… she spun my head like a top for a year. Talk about getting an education.

Are making a sexual reference?! Well that sounds interesting either way. you should made a story thread.

Dang cradle robbers you lot are :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always dated women that are very close to my age. I don’t mind a couple of years younger but, as good looking as a number of the younger women are, I absolutely can’t stomach them as people. So I have found the trick is to date an older lady who looks young. Then you get the best of both worlds. :wink: My current girl is a year and a half older than me.