What's the thing you're most proud of?

What’s the thing in your life where you are are most proud of? Your kids? Your job?

Since I’m just 20(almost 21) years old, I don’t have something I’m most proud of, yet. For the moment I’m just hoping that in about 40 years I will have something to be proud of.

my apathy

The ability to make money from doing barely any work :bigsmile:

Having sex twice a day for 2 weeks straight. WOW, did it hurt to piss though :smiley:

Twice…in one day? Seems like you should be studying Human Sexuality in college :slight_smile:

“Anthropology of Feminism” to be specific… :slight_smile:

3 guys in class of about 60

:D:D:D:D:D NICE :D:D:D:D:D

And this is one of the rare times I take off my color…I’m lazy right now

Edit:

added color… :slight_smile:

Having no debts (Except mortgage) , my own house , my own car and a lot of stuff. But especially having no debts.

I think it’s the way I always understand the situations and handle them right. This ability has saved me numerous times. And not only that, I can make ppl follow my every step and respect me. Yeah, even women! :slight_smile:

My atheism…

Originally posted by RedHatted
I think it’s the way I always understand the situations and handle them right. This ability has saved me numerous times. And not only that, I can make ppl follow my every step and respect me. Yeah, even women! :slight_smile:

:bow: :bow:
My respect to RedHatted :wink:

My atheism…

Good thought …I can agree with that.

Myself

That I have my own house, car and other stuff with no debts (except mortgage just like Mr. Belvedere).

That I had sex with a women of 34 when I was 18 (nobody knows except her and I), and that I’m propably gonna participate in a threesome very soon!! I’m still learning!!

That I graduated in 3 years to Ingenieur.

And that I’m gonna graduate in two and a half years into Master of Science (just 4 months to go). W00t!

Originally posted by Namoh
nobody knows except her and I

Err … i hate to be the bearer of bad news… but now … 30000 other people know as well. :bigsmile:

I’m propably gonna participate in a threesome very soon!! I’m still learning!!

You could ask Spooky for some advice :slight_smile:

and that I’m propably gonna participate in a threesome very soon!!
Well i wouldnt be to proud participating in a threesome with 2 other guys :stuck_out_tongue:

I should be proud of the countless hours i have spend studying but i dont know …

… who’s spooky btw? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
… who’s spooky btw? :stuck_out_tongue:

He is.

In his signature it reads : Official CdFreaks Threesome advisor :slight_smile:

:bigsmile: :cool: :smiley:

Is it out already over there?

it should be worldwide… at least they said so.

not as great as expected… not great at all, actually: the last, big-ass fighting scene looked just like the ones i made up when younger with my plastic toys.