What's the temperature where you are?

vbimport

23C and we have rain for the last two days, so far so good.

I looks like winter is coming.

It’s late at night here. Light rain outside right now. Feels cold despite the temp. is 17°C

http://f13i.imgup.net/Clipboard0e11d.jpg

Currently +7°C/44.6°F which isn’t too bad, helped by a west/southwest wind.

According to MS weather application the temp is 11C but at least there is a huge bight sun.

Not quite accurate on the ‘Mostly clear’ - I had quick look outside and it is raining… :wink:

Well, first snowfall yesterday and it looks as it is here to stay which is unusal for the first snow. In other words not likely to have a ‘glorious’ green Christmas this year (that’s what we can dream about as a white is almost guaranteed).
More snow today for a total of 5-6 cm…on the bright side it reflects whatever little light is present :slight_smile: Sunrise around 08:00 and sunset around 16:00-currently living in the darklands :wink:

The temperature is looking great for tonight :cool:

[QUOTE=vroom;2783298]The temperature is looking great for tonight :cool:[/QUOTE]

Why, you bragging rascal you :stuck_out_tongue: - anyone with 25+ just to ‘rub-it-in’? :wink:

Sorry Xercus.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2783301]Sorry Xercus.

[/QUOTE]
LOL, mind if I pop over in my winter clothing and sweat to death, it seems a great way to go at the moment :bigsmile:

It cooled well down here, although thankfully no snow. Currently 5C outside going by my outdoor thermometer and dry for the moment. It was a mixture of rain and hail on my way home after shopping.

LOL, mind if I pop over in my winter clothing and sweat to death, it seems a great way to go at the moment

No Problem, but I’m pretty sure our winter is coming, Mother Nature is the only one who knows when. We did have a snowfall in October, lasted a whole day.

64 degrees F here and rainy, with the occasional lightning bolt whizzing about.