What's the temperature where you are?

vbimport

Our Hot weather realy hasent kicked in yet

22c and 52% hum indoors

BRRRRRR! [emoji300]

Now how did this happen :confused: -10C/14F :eek:

O.k, I give in, I hope the winter queen will grant us her kiss and bring snow. At least it will be more light when billions of snow crystals reflects whatever little light is present (it is dark at 4PM without it).

First sub 20 night here…CowBoy’s fur is getting thicker…My furry ‘CAT’-a-pillar!

We got here, on the island, sunny 35 Celsius - shadow temperature!

Highest readings have been 40+ in Brisbane. Our office building (15 floors) is getting this weekend a new central aircon installed on the roof - they work at night outside, through the day inside (under the roof). Monday the job is finished.

Today, Sunday, temperature fell 10+C with chance of a rain or two. Weather is a roller coaster here - unpredictable.

It’s about 2°C but we had around 40cm snow since yesterday… and my car is still on summer-tyres scheduled for a changeover tomorrow! :doh:

62 degrees F. Today low of 51 high 79.
This is the best time of year to visit Phoenix Arizona. Three months of 100+ degree weather beats you to death.

Sunny but cold. 3c

Went up from -10 to -4 and down again to -7C/19F at present… Still BRRRRRR! [emoji301]

For each year that goes by, the more certain I am about the ‘fact’ that I was born in the wrong climate… Equator sounds fine to me, I’ll even put up with 50C/122F, no problem! :wink:

Trivia: Hell is said to be hot, but for the Vikings, hell was cold.

Sunny and so far the temp is 19C simply outstanding for this time, but the weather girl on the TV said that by next week temps will drop :frowning:

@xercus, funny I am also saying the same thing. I would prefer a more colder place to live than this hot and humid hell.

[QUOTE=vroom;2763890]@xercus, funny I am also saying the same thing. I would prefer a more colder place to live than this hot and humid hell.[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile::bigsmile: Is it not only too typical? Here we are freezing our asses off and you are sweating likewise?
It is like when it gets to +30C here and you hear the common Norwegian complain about the heat (even though it really should be punishable complaining about hot weather in Norway :p) - It all goes to show none of us will ever be satisfied :disagree: It is to cold, too hot or too ‘in between’ - whatever :bigsmile:

I would like to take this opportunity to inform all fellow citicens in my area that I am responsible for the mild and great weather at the moment.

Howcome?
Simple really, I changed to winter tyres on the car yesterday (the kind with spikes to get a real good grip on ice).

So red equals hot? Interesting :wink: Hope that you can enjoy this weather.

For me I haves to say that Winter is coming.

[QUOTE=vroom;2763996]So red equals hot? Interesting :wink: Hope that you can enjoy this weather.[/QUOTE]
My hunch is that there is a small stretch to the word ‘hot’ here :stuck_out_tongue: - but yes, I CAN DIG IT!

[QUOTE=vroom;2763996]For me I haves to say that Winter is coming.[/QUOTE]
You are shitting me, right? :bigsmile:
That forecast looks like late april/may. I would say summer is coming :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well its now official August is past and we have moved to September, it rains.

Yes, I am joking, here in April is closer to +23C and May is way more than +26C it its below 30C I am very happy with the weather.

However the ideal would be to live in Norway during the summer, and in Greece during the winter, but its impossible to happen :frowning:

[QUOTE=vroom;2764021]Well its now official August is past and we have moved to September, it rains.

Yes, I am joking, here in April is closer to +23C and May is way more than +26C it its below 30C I am very happy with the weather.

However the ideal would be to live in Norway during the summer, and in Greece during the winter, but its impossible to happen :([/QUOTE]

You would probably love Norway during the summertime then, absolutely fantastic green and temperatures around 20-28C.
I usually say that Norway is a fantastic country from May to October and a country for people with ‘very’ special interests from November to April. :wink:
I agree on that, it would be ideal, sadly it is not where it is at :sad:

Wahoo :bow:

This November and so far early December has been absolutely unbelievable for the most.
Apart from one period with temperatures around -10°C/14°F, the weather has been warm for the period with temperatures from 5-10°C/41-50°F.

Clear sky today, and so it is down to 5°C/41°F, but I am as happy as can be. Actually, I’m beginning to have hope for that elusive green christmas

When I would like snow?
Well, if the temperature is down below 0°C/32°F for an extended period of time, snow isolates the ground and so the frost will not go as deep and that makes it easier for the spring.
Apart from that… Never, I have had my fair share already so to speak :bigsmile:

Don’t hold your breath Xercus, I hope the weather stays good, but a cold time is usually in late January/February here. It has been much warmer in the UK this year, but a bit damp in the north as you can probably see/hear on the news, if you ever partake in listening/watching. One football pitch is under 2.5 metres of water, that’s over the top of the goal posts. :eek:

Well temperature here is relatively hot, for a couple of day these December the temp was very close to 20C but only for couple of hours.
However during the night things go down to a single digit number, something that is expected.
Currently the temp is 15C with a huge big bright sun.

[QUOTE=vroom;2764550]Well temperature here is relatively hot, for a couple of day these December the temp was very close to 20C but only for couple of hours.
However during the night things go down to a single digit number, something that is expected.
Currently the temp is 15C with a huge big bright sun.[/QUOTE]

hmmm, a little like daytime here then?

This is WAY better than anyone could hope for this time of the year

@voxsmart: Same shit here, flooding rivers in the western parts have taken houses, bridges. Fifteen centimeters of rain in 24 hours some places :sad:

7:20PM
It’s dry and mild. 13C.
Not to bad for this time of year.