What's the secret with life of bees?

Can’t back up Secret life of Bees. Is there any update or process that will allow this?

I have seen another member post about this movie you can send Fengtao the IFO files so he and his staff can Analise the file structure, here is a link on how to send them [B]–>[/B] http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-ifo-files-228008/

Copied it with 5.2.3.0 with PathPlayer disabled in Main Movie mode with no issues on both an XP and Vista (premium) PC.

GB

[quote=burdiman;2212844]Copied it with 5.2.3.0 with PathPlayer disabled in Main Movie mode with no issues on both an XP and Vista (premium) PC.

GB[/quote]
Well that means IFO files don’t need to be sent, that for the info :clap: :cool:

Awesome! Thanks. I’ll try it.

Version 5.2.3.2 will copy this movie with no problem, Path Player enabled R-1 movie, What is your problem besides, Can’t backup as that don’t tell us nothing perhaps error code or burn log eill help us help you

I didn’t get any errors. It backs up like everything was fine. But when I try to play it it won’t play. I’m using 5.2.3.2 and the path player was not highlighted to let me choose enable or not.

Try using ImgBurn as the burn engine instead of the default VSO. If you not have ImgBurn already then you need to download it and it free

Did not see anywhere on which type of media your using…like -R or +R, if it is +R and your trying to play it in a standalone that does not support the +R media then it will need to be booktyped to DVD-Rom which there is a setting in common setting -> write :wink:
If you do as my friend GJ has advised on using ImgBurn and it works and plays then that would be the factor because ImgBurn is set by default to change the booktype of +R media :bigsmile:
Of course some drives/burners don’t support bitsetting and again we know nothing of your hardware :frowning:

I’m using -R Verbatim blanks. I tried it again with DVDFab and it takes forever to read on the Panasonic player and eventually gets an Error V11. Don’t know what that means…

I’ll try burning with Img Burn tonight.

[quote=Gtsnake;2213873]I’m using -R Verbatim blanks. I tried it again with DVDFab and it takes forever to read on the Panasonic player and eventually gets an Error V11. Don’t know what that means…

I’ll try burning with Img Burn tonight.[/quote]
Another thought here is that the VSO software [B]->[/B] DVDFab default burn engine has been known to have issues with not finalizing some disc mostly low quality media :eek:
Again if ImgBurn works you may want to check the problematic disc that will not play to see if it has been closed/finalized :wink: