What's the record? ;) (TY)

Guess who finally got his hands on a pack of Verbatim TY CDRs! =) Huge thanks to company which brings quality products to god forgotten land - Lithuania :slight_smile:

Anyway, here’s a Verbatim TY burned with Nero 6.3.0.3, 48x with LTR-48246K, scanned with LDW-811S:

Who had less C1s?;p

p.s. Notice C2s? They are very strange, cause I burned another disc, using RecordNow DX 4.61, and I had same amount of C2s (110 and 10) at exact same positions! Defective discs, or?

Scanning with a Lite-On DVD-Writer is cheating! :wink: As Lite-On DVD-Writers reports way less C1 errors compared to a Lite-On CD-Writer. And yes - Lite-On DVD-Writers usually reports a C2 error spike, just ignore this spike as it’s an error of the drives and not a problem with the discs.

Yup, that is true. I used my 811s to scan one disc and it shows PI=700. I was excited a bit but when i use my 195E1 scanning it again it was like 15000. (this is a cheapo disc)

Originally posted by QQuxa

Who had less C1s?;p

LMAO.

QQuxa , don’t be so easily fooled and take a look at your C2. Besides OC-Freak said it all.

Well but two different discs had same amount of C2s at exact same places =/ How come?

and hey, you scanned at 16x, that’s cheating aswell;p

Originally posted by QQuxa
Well but two different discs had same amount of C2s at exact same places =/ How come?

It’s a glitch in the firmware.

ah I see… thanks :slight_smile:

No problem.

Here’s a good one for you!