What's the difference between SH-S183A, SH-183L & SH-183M?

I was thinking of buying the highly rated SH-S203B, but I really wanted the Lightscribe feature, so I started looking into these models. What’s the difference between the SH-S183A, the SH-183L & the SH-183M?

Hi,[QUOTE=audiodrome;1929900]I was thinking of buying the highly rated SH-S203B, but I really wanted the Lightscribe feature, so I started looking into these models.[/quote]:confused: SH-S203N exists.

What’s the difference between the SH-S183A, the SH-183L & the SH-183M?
Never heard of 183M*. For the others, you might have a look into the FAQ :wink:

Michael

• EDIT: Some shops indeed claim to sell a SH-S183M, but this drive is not listed on Samsung official website. So there won’t be any firmware for this, provided, this model exists at all.

The 183M is USB or SATA with lightscribe, can be easily found in Greece (if i’m correct).

I have the SH-S183L and it is a SATA internal with Lightscribe. OK burner. Nothing special about it.

Hi,[QUOTE=vroom;1929926]The 183M is USB or SATA with lightscribe, can be easily found in Greece (if i’m correct).[/QUOTE]183 means SATA. Perhaps the 183[B]L[/B] is sold as 183M in several shops (or this version is targeted to a special market).

At least I am not able to find that drive on Samsung official website.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;1929919]Hi,:confused: SH-S203N exists. Never heard of 183M*. For the others, you might have a look into the FAQ :wink:

Michael[/QUOTE]
Where is the FAQ?

[QUOTE=audiodrome;1930562]Where is the FAQ?[/QUOTE]See my signature :wink: