Whats the best way to burn Max Payne?

vbimport

Ive got clone and CDRWIN.:)

which iso?

Originally posted by Digital Mayhem
which iso?
The Max payne

I would use CDRWIN :slight_smile:

Had no errors making my iso’s work with that great burning tool.

GreeZ

Iy you have a CloneCD image use CCD. And if you have a compatible burner you shoul burn in RAW DAO mode so that the burned CD will be as close as possible to the original.

Originally posted by JLP
Iy you have a CloneCD image use CCD. And if you have a compatible burner you shoul burn in RAW DAO mode so that the burned CD will be as close as possible to the original.

What do you mean by use CCD? Ive got plex 12/4/32

CCD = Clone CD

Try www.gamecopyworld.com. The have info on burning Max Payne as well.

Sorry to pish on ya chips guys, but Max Payne and Settlers 4 both have Safedisc v.2 for protection!!!
I have tried cdrwin and latest version of cloneCd…
and even though you are able to make a backup copy, which you can even use to install the game from, as soon as you try to start the game…quack quack oops!!!
I have travelled far on the net to try to find anyone who has successfully backed up either of these games, but to no avail!
ClonyXL even tells you which protection the games are using and how to set your cloneCd up to copy it,but even they got it wrong.
This little mother is going to be a problem!!!

Er…What ever.

I have backed up both games from original cds with clonecd and both work 100%. I completed Max Payne in under 11hrs! Never got round to completing Settlers, got too boring.

I used my Plextor 40x and my Plextor 8x20.

Plextor Rule :cool:

Are u using a SD2 compatible writer?

Max Payne a prob?i can copy it in 12mins 19 secs .I use a plex 12/10/32A to read fast error ticked+3 retries and a plex 24/10/40A to write. Can also use my Acer 12x8x32 to write a little slower but still no probs,work in any drive.
If u are having trouble it must be the burrner,Get an Acer/philips andu wont have any probs providing your reader is ok.:smiley:

Dont ask me,i aint all there

Doh!!!
I thought my Mitsumi 4804TE was good at everything…!
Obviously not.
I have read in a list of compatible writers though, that my burner is ok at copying SD2?
Is this not true then???
Anyone else out there that has managed to copy via this burner, please let me know.
Also, what model of Plextor do I need to get past this beast???

I have f*cking nasty problem too! With max payne!!!

I used MITSUMI 4804TE to reading and writing but I know Ican’t make working 1:1 copy with that driver… so, I copied it with clonecd to image file to HD and then I used betablocker to edit those weak sectors, And game is 100% 1:1 copy!!!

But I have dump friends they don’t know how to use cracks, so I tryed to make another copy from copy with clonecd and I thinked clonecd will do the job but…It fails!!! :frowning:

I just want know how I can copy that AGAIN 1:1 copy!!! I know I can get cracks but I don’t like those much so I just want to get 1:1…

Thanks nerds I love you! :wink:

All SD2 gamez copy just fine (from original, rented game CD’s) on my cheap and cheerful Philips (stands for: Produkt Hopeloos, Iedere Lamp Is Practisch Stuk) burners
Had no probs whatsowever.
Just don’t do laser calibration or write on a 10 speed CDRW: it’ll go haywire (and don’t expect it to read 96 bit subchannels)!

Of course I know how to copy disks. Where’s the xerox machine?