What's the best CD-RW, Copy Program

Well, I’ve gone through a ton of Threads, and still, I’m not sure… What’s the best CD-RW drive to use, and what’s the Best program? I’d very much like to know what units and programs are giving the best Emulation and copy success.

I used to use “Farstone Virtual Drive” , but now find it is not up to the Task… well, it’s an old version. I have visited their web site, and they’re claiming they have the first CD-Game Copy Program on the Market, called “GAMECOPY”. They also offer “GameDrive”…for virtual Disks, and then “Virtual Drive Pro”, which is a combination of all of them. Now, I have not read of anyone using these programs. Is anyone out there currently using this software? If so, I would like to know how it is performing.

So, Comment’s on a Good Mid-Priced CD-RW…what’s a good unit? What’s the best?

Should I stay with "Alcohol 120%, or should I look at other possibilities as well?

All of this is new to me… so I would greatly appreciate any help the experienced can give…THANKS!

To answer you bluntly, there si no best, there are about 3 various popular combo’s however aimed at defeating various popular protections on the market.

A quick rundown, and you can search more but these are a start:

Burners:
Lite-on
ASUS
Plextor Premium

Software:
CloneCD
Alcohol
Blindwrite

Emulation:
Dameon Tools

Originally posted by xtacydima
[B]To answer you bluntly, there si no best, there are about 3 various popular combo’s however aimed at defeating various popular protections on the market.

A quick rundown, and you can search more but these are a start:

Burners:
Lite-on
ASUS
Plextor Premium

Software:
CloneCD
Alcohol
Blindwrite

Emulation:
Dameon Tools [/B]

Just to go into a bit more detail :