Whats new in DVD2One?

Hey guys,

what improvements are u planning to the future versions of DVD2One? since 1.1.3 that its not updated and since i remember it have like a month w/o releases.

Please advice…

Thanks
:bow:

Like mentioned before, the next update will contain the new 1.2 compression engine. And it takes a little bit longer to tweak it for a initial release.

But where close to a release worthy version.

Hey, thanks Rene,

Im sorry but i dont read forum all time, i go everyday to dvd2one/download to see if theres some new available… thanks ok…

I hope 2 see soon this version…
thanks for that excelent job!

regards from mexico!!!

I agree - thanks for working so hard on the product. I’m really looking forward to the 1.2 update. DVD2One is one of the few DVD backup programs worth purchasing, and I’d encourage anyone who’s interested to just go to the DVD2One website and buy the product. It takes just a few minutes and is a very simple way to backup DVDs (especially handy for those of us who don’t have time to learn the intracacies of learning how to use more complex backup methods).

Originally posted by rodrigohv
[B]Hey, thanks Rene,

Im sorry but i dont read forum all time, i go everyday to dvd2one/download to see if theres some new available… thanks ok…

I hope 2 see soon this version…
thanks for that excelent job!

regards from mexico!!! [/B]

Read the CD Freaks mainpage everyday and we will keep you updated on the releases of DVD2One, and of course you will also find other burning related news there: http://www.cdfreaks.com