Whats new in DVD2One?

vbimport

Hey guys,

what improvements are u planning to the future versions of DVD2One? since 1.1.3 that its not updated and since i remember it have like a month w/o releases.

Please adviceā€¦

Thanks
:bow:

Like mentioned before, the next update will contain the new 1.2 compression engine. And it takes a little bit longer to tweak it for a initial release.

But where close to a release worthy version.

Hey, thanks Rene,

Im sorry but i dont read forum all time, i go everyday to dvd2one/download to see if theres some new availableā€¦ thanks okā€¦

I hope 2 see soon this versionā€¦
thanks for that excelent job!

regards from mexico!!!

I agree - thanks for working so hard on the product. Iā€™m really looking forward to the 1.2 update. DVD2One is one of the few DVD backup programs worth purchasing, and Iā€™d encourage anyone whoā€™s interested to just go to the DVD2One website and buy the product. It takes just a few minutes and is a very simple way to backup DVDs (especially handy for those of us who donā€™t have time to learn the intracacies of learning how to use more complex backup methods).

Originally posted by rodrigohv
[B]Hey, thanks Rene,

Im sorry but i dont read forum all time, i go everyday to dvd2one/download to see if theres some new availableā€¦ thanks okā€¦

I hope 2 see soon this versionā€¦
thanks for that excelent job!

regards from mexico!!! [/B]

Read the CD Freaks mainpage everyday and we will keep you updated on the releases of DVD2One, and of course you will also find other burning related news there: http://www.cdfreaks.com