What's happening?

Hi all I’ve got another PC problem.
Today morning (29.05.08) I was normally on my PC, in the afternoon I went on some “Tuning Website” it tells you how can you make your PC better than it is. Well I went on it and there was a program called “FanSpeed” it tells you all the info. from fans in PC inside and i downloaded it using eMule. (I’ve got avast antivrus home edition 4.8) And when the thing downloaded some weird stuff was happening, I mean like my PC was slower and slower internet was really, really slow too. So I sopoused it was a virus, I uninstalled Windows xp and installed it again. And there is something different. My Recycle Bin is flashing like every 5 seconds so are all the icons on my desktop.
And on ONE website its going weird, when I try to cick different link (from that website) it shows me the same thing all the time, like i was refreshing the page every time i clicked on a different link it showed me the same think. Now, I tried it on my PSP on internet, it works fine, I tried it on my dads PC, it works fine too. So I dont know what is happening and why it is…

Do you think it moght be a virus? Please tell me everything you can…

Regards
Adrian

Explain how you uninstalled and reinstalled your xp

I had help form my dad but normal, I put CD in the disk drive i restarted my PC and there was a message: “Press aby key to boot form CD”_ _
I pressed a key then and istalled it, well my dad did actually

You need to format the C: drive then reinstall windows…

Did you do a full reformat before the new install? If not there could still be a virus lurking.

[QUOTE=Jumpin Jack Flash;2067356]You need to format the C: drive then reinstall windows…[/QUOTE]

I was to slooooow…LOL

i did

and now i was looking on google ALL websites go weird ;/ ;/
its like transfering more data than it sopoused to be, flashi etc
is there any chance that that “thing” can be beside Hard Drives? I scanned my PC and it didnt find any threats, it could be in motherboard somewhere :(:frowning:

It’s a gas gas gas :slight_smile:

i sure did i reformated Diski Drive C:

[QUOTE=adrian756;2067359]i did

and now i was looking on google ALL websites go weird ;/ ;/
its like transfering more data than it sopoused to be, flashi etc
is there any chance that that “thing” can be beside Hard Drives? I scanned my PC and it didnt find any threats, it could be in motherboard somewhere :(:([/QUOTE]The only thing you did was put another copy of windows on top of your windows…if all your apps are still there then no you did not format.

unfortunately, the only way to start from scratch is to genuinely start from scratch. formatting is going to be the thing that gets everything back in order.

Oh My God! Do You Want Proof That I Formated Disk C: !!!
I’m not Stupid!!!

and all the websites go weird on Mozilla Firefox apparently, I just checked it

Have you reinstalled video card drivers?

i did its only happening when you’re using mozilla ;/