What's G commercial?

What’s G?

There I was just watching football when this wicked weird commercial came on! Lots of celebrities and what not in the commercial, but what in the world is it advertising?

Have you seen the “What’s G” commercial?

Here is the commercial in question.

In case you saw the commercial and were confused, it’s a Gatorade commercial.

Once I figured out it was a Gatorade commercial, then I began to wonder who those weirdos in the white masks are. If you’re still wondering, it’s three members of the JabbaWockeeZ dance crew, who were on the first season of America’s Best Dance Crew.

The JabbaWockeeZ are pretty entertaining, and I like their material.

Here are their videos on YouTube.

Cheers!

Gatorade…
On New Years day, when revelers nursed hangovers and television viewers watched USC make an argument for a national championship in The Rose Bowl, Gatorade launched the “What’s G” marketing campaign. For Gatorade, “G represents the heart, hustle and soul of athleticism and will become a badge of pride for anyone who sweats,” according to a company statement.

Gatorade’s new campaign was launched with a commercial featuring a voice over from Lil Wayne and appearances by several superstar athletes, including Kerri Walsh, Derek Jeter, Dwyane Wade, Bill Russell and Muhammad Ali. Mysteriously, the commercial did not feature the Gatorade product and only flashed a “G” letter at the end of the advertisement. Since the commercial did not feature the athletic beverage, it could have also worked as effectively as an advertisement for an athletic apparel company.

Thanks for the info guys!

Ripgut: Thanks for posting that additional information. :slight_smile:

hax0rth0r: Glad we could be of assitance! :slight_smile: