What's better fantomcd or daemon tools?

vbimport

and why

thanks

FantomCd…DaemonTools is great too,but it can only mount images and emulate protections…FantomCd can also burn images and protected cd’s,In Fact,CDMate from the same company is more famous,but FantomCd is better and a real opponent for CloneCd…:bigsmile:

Daemon Tools of course, it’s small and free, and it doesn’t take much memory, to me, Fantom CD will crash my system and makes my CD-Writer disppeared, I have to reformat after that… :a
Well, it depends on what writer you have tho, but I don’t think you should take a risk :smiley:

Originally posted by softwareguy
Daemon Tools of course, it’s small and free, and it doesn’t take much memory, to me, Fantom CD will crash my system and makes my CD-Writer disppeared

FantomCd is based on the same engine as DaemonTools…1 of the former versions of DT had great imcompatibility issues with VOB InstantCD-DVD(InstantWrite module) under win2000 enviroment only,so,the problem you had,can be system/configuration dependant too…:slight_smile:

If you jump over to fantomcd.net you will see fantom cd is no more since the developer left…

he might have left but jun who is part of the development team of cd-mate has said that fantomcd will be incorperated into cd-mate in a futer update.

And these Alcohol programs are intriguing…

Alcohol 52%
Alcohol 68%
Alcohol 120%

What’s it all about??? :smiley: