Whatever Happened To...Media Sales at K-Mart?

vbimport

Remember when there used to be great sales on 50-pack Fuji CD-Rs and 25-pack Sony DVD+Rs at K-Mart? Remember how we could buy the media there, if it was MIJ, or if it wasn’t, we could use their ads for a price match elsewhere? Remember that? Whatever happened to those media sales? :confused:

Sigh. :sad:

I’m still waiting Sony and Fuji media on sale :doh:

[QUOTE=negritude;2047966]Remember when there used to be great sales on 50-pack Fuji CD-Rs and 25-pack Sony DVD+Rs at K-Mart? Remember how we could buy the media there, if it was MIJ, or if it wasn’t, we could use their ads for a price match elsewhere? Remember that? Whatever happened to those media sales? :confused:

Sigh. :sad:[/QUOTE]

Since they bought out Sears and let them run there stores everything has gone down hill. The one by me in Windgap, PA used to have a video playing about the stores beginnings and a food court, no more. :sad:

[QUOTE=Thunderbolt69;2048270]Since they bought out Sears and let them run there stores everything has gone down hill. The one by me in Windgap, PA used to have a video playing about the stores beginnings and a food court, no more. :sad:[/QUOTE]Pretty much the same here in SW Missouri.

Hello, my Friends! :slight_smile:

Here in Portugal we can found some Sony and Fuji media (DVD-R), but MIT.

Do you think that MIT media is good, or only the MIJ media is OK?

All the best for all of you :flower:

MIJ is better, and MIT is acceptable, but that’s not what this thread is about.

[QUOTE=negritude;2047966]Remember when there used to be great sales on 50-pack Fuji CD-Rs and 25-pack Sony DVD+Rs at K-Mart? Remember how we could buy the media there, if it was MIJ, or if it wasn’t, we could use their ads for a price match elsewhere? Remember that? Whatever happened to those media sales? :confused:

Sigh. :sad:[/QUOTE]

Yep, good times, no doubt. It’s been maybe over a year since I picked up Sony TYs at KMart.

Kmart doesn’t even match price their cd and dvd media. I’ve been told it’s because when Sears bought them out the price matching policy stopped. Bummer!:frowning:

[QUOTE=DVD_ADDICT;2048444]Kmart doesn’t even match price their cd and dvd media. I’ve been told it’s because when Sears bought them out the price matching policy stopped. Bummer!:([/QUOTE]Well that makes it blow even more…glad i’m stocked up for awhile.

[QUOTE=negritude;2048421]MIJ is better, and MIT is acceptable, but that’s not what this thread is about.[/QUOTE]

Hi, negritude! :slight_smile:

i’m sorry had to post on a wrong place :o, but the theme is very interesting and i couldn’t resist. i forgot to mention that the media i talked about (MIT) is available here on Worten shops.

Thank you for your info concerning MIT media :bow:, and again, i´m sorry my mistake :o.

Finally on sale SONY media start May / 04
50disc spindle $12.99 I try to get some [B]T02[/B] and [B]08D1[/B] ( MIJ )

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2049471]Finally on sale SONY media start May / 04
50disc spindle $12.99 I try to get some [B]T02[/B] and [B]08D1[/B] ( MIJ )[/QUOTE]

It’s too late for that. All the MIJ is gone in the 50-packs. Unless you live in a very low-traffic area where the same media sits on the shelf for months on end, don’t waste your time. Only the 25-pack provides any practical hope for MIJ.

All,

I have used the Sony -R MIT many times with excellent success. MIJ gone by me.

[QUOTE=negritude;2049531]It’s too late for that. All the MIJ is gone in the 50-packs. Unless you live in a very low-traffic area where the same media sits on the shelf for months on end, don’t waste your time. Only the 25-pack provides any practical hope for MIJ.[/QUOTE]

[B]Don’t give up [/B]Some store still have MIJ :iagree:
talk to them what I want they look for inside storage room may they bring you MIJ media
I’m still score Sony Yuden T02 and TYG03 ( last Month from sears )

K-Mart has Sony 50 packs on sale this week for $12.99

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2050446]K-Mart has Sony 50 packs on sale this week for $12.99[/QUOTE]

This week, as in now, or this week, as in starting Sunday?

In any event, as I said before, the 50-packs are no longer MIJ anyway, unless you get really lucky.

[QUOTE=negritude;2050453]This week, as in now, or this week, as in starting Sunday?[/QUOTE]

Starts Sun, May 4 th

It’s not listed on the Kmart website for tomorrows ad but if you have the printed circular and look under the listing for the dvd +r/-r 50 pack sale it says “[U]Sony 10 pack full-size dvd+r dual layer media, sale $12.99[/U]”

I haven’t researched to see if these are any good but I thought I would mention it

[QUOTE=trenz;2050455]It’s not listed on the Kmart website for tomorrows ad but if you have the printed circular and look under the listing for the dvd +r/-r 50 pack sale it says “[U]Sony 10 pack full-size dvd+r dual layer media, sale $12.99[/U]”

I haven’t researched to see if these are any good but I thought I would mention it[/QUOTE]

The Sony DLs are only good if they’re made in Singapore. Otherwise, skip 'em.

I just came from K-Mart
got 7 50disc spinde SONY DVD+R 8X ( YUDEN T02 )
( I did post twice store # and location but No one coming to pick up )
and I can’t find any SONY 10pack DL ???

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2050918]I just came from K-Mart
got 7 50disc spinde SONY DVD+R 8X ( YUDEN T02 )[/QUOTE]

Lucky dude you prolly got old stock that Kmart had sitting in their stockroom.:wink: