What would your perfect woman have and look like

vbimport

Just wandering?

Young ,rich and have her own boat,and bait her own hook.

The most important things are personality and a good sense of humour.

Anything else is a bonus! :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

can’t talk

Beer dispenser, be able to back in a boat trailer, favorite phrase is “yes dear”. Lol
Now for reality…
Not hard on the eyes, good personaliity, good disposition, speaks her mind, listens, understanding, caring, and willing to negotiate…

[QUOTE=harley2ride;2694917], favorite phrase is “yes dear”. Lol
[/QUOTE]

LOL, reminds me of this old Marty Feldman sketch which is a bit of a gem!

[B]Wombler[/B]

independent, beautiful, caring and intelligent

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2694943]independent, beautiful, caring and intelligent[/QUOTE]

Spot on and I was lucky enough to marry her.

[QUOTE=harley2ride;2694917]Beer dispenser, be able to back in a boat trailer, favorite phrase is “yes dear”. Lol
Now for reality…
Not hard on the eyes, good personaliity, good disposition, speaks her mind, listens, understanding, caring, and willing to negotiate…[/QUOTE]

I love this but I do not think you can find one that has a favorite phase of yes dear

My perfect woman? She’d be a man :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember that Television show " I Dream of Jeannie" LOL.:wink: She was particularly good at saying, Good Morning Master LOL.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2695040]My perfect woman? She’d be a man :p[/QUOTE]

Arnold Schwarzenegger or P:bigsmile:peye

[QUOTE=Arachne;2695040]My perfect woman? She’d be a man :p[/QUOTE]

Ohh… now if I’d said that…!!! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2695055]Ohh… now if I’d said that…!!! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Go on, say it…you know you want to :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2695050]Arnold Schwarzenegger or P:bigsmile:peye[/QUOTE]
Felix the Cat

As for looks…that has changed a bit over the years, but they always seem to be brunettes. Examples of some of those who I’ve admired for physical beauty: Paulina Porizkova, Janine Turner, Kate Beckinsale, Caroline Dhavernas, Anna Kendrick. Yeah, yeah, I know, fat chance.

As far as personality…kindness, warmth, patience, the ability to understand my humor (big plus).

Looks like I’ll be a bachelor for good though, unless Miss Fuzzykins takes pity on me! :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2695072]Looks like I’ll be a bachelor for good though, unless Miss Fuzzykins takes pity on me! :bigsmile: :p[/QUOTE]

You never know your luck!! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2695072]As for looks…that has changed a bit over the years, but they always seem to be brunettes. Examples of some of those who I’ve admired for physical beauty: Paulina Porizkova, Janine Turner, Kate Beckinsale, Caroline Dhavernas, Anna Kendrick. Yeah, yeah, I know, fat chance.

As far as personality…kindness, warmth, patience, the ability to understand my humor (big plus).

Looks like I’ll be a bachelor for good though, unless Miss Fuzzykins takes pity on me! :bigsmile: :p[/QUOTE]

I don’t know can you make a muscle like Popeye uck,uck,uck

[QUOTE=marloyd;2695074]I don’t know can you make a muscle like Popeye uck,uck,uck[/QUOTE]

Not sure about that. As a legacy of 20+ years of tennis, I do have a right forearm that is as big as my bicep. At one point it was slightly bigger than my bicep. That’s sorta Popeyeish I think.

I wonder if Miss Kitty like spinach