What Will HRH The Queen Be Listening To On Her New iPod?

It’s been reported today that “The Queen of England” has bought a new iPod Mini for herself. I’m guessing here that one of her servents actually got it for her. Can you imagine her walking into a shop and saying “Um yes, One would like one of those iPod Minis please, Gold if you have It. It will match my crown you see”. No neither do I.

However the question remains. What will she mostly have on it?

I think she’s gonna d/l from the net, do you really think the old bill are going to knock at her door. :bigsmile:

I wonder if the RIAA has logged her IP yet and started an investigation?

Certainly she won’t be listening to anything by Queen! Brian May (Queen’s guitar player) once played guitar on the rooftop of her palace, but when Brian (in the company of Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton) met Elizabeth II a few years later she didn’t remember who he was. The following is from The Daily Telegraph (copy-pasted from Brian’s website):

It started when Brian May of Queen pointed out that it had been his honour to play the national anthem during the rock concert held at the palace in 2002 to mark the Golden Jubilee. “Oh! That was you was it?” replied a surprised monarch, before moving swiftly on to Jimmy Page.

Quite a lot of people would swoon in the presence of such a talent, but the Queen managed somehow to control her excitement. “Are you a guitarist too?” she asked of the Led Zeppelin megastar, as if addressing a member of the 1st Haywards Heath Scouts Band. He nodded.

Eric Clapton was taking no chances and, shaking the Queen firmly by the hand, introduced himself by name. “Have you been playing a long time?” the Queen asked, obviously none the wiser. “It must be 45 years now,” replied a non-plussed blues giant.

I guess she’s more into trashmetal.

Iron Maiden.

Meat Shits (google there lyrics yourself :p)

Hmmm, a little bit different :eek:

As ruler of the Empire she would only be listening to music from it. That includes you to Australia. :stuck_out_tongue:

Prince.

Thrash Metal

Meat Shits - wtf is that!?! How do you even know of such a thing? :stuck_out_tongue:

** reviving a dead thread?! **

THRASH METAALLLLLL \m/ |Q.Q|\m/

I would think Her M would like to chill out with some Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Led Zepellin or Ten Years After. Of course I could be totally wrong & she is in to Gerry & the Pacemakers, Freddy & the Dreamers stuff, but I doubt it.

She will be listening to her favorite band [B] The Sex Pistols [/B] singing God Save the Queen… :slight_smile:

Personally I think she wished that she had attended Woodstock but circumstances would never have allowed it, and on here video IPOD she would most likely be watching

Canned Heat 'Going Up The Country"

I hope this video does not offend anyone it was not meant too! It was meant as Historical Fact…

Magic Moments…on Phillips 12"