What Weird stuff do you do?

vbimport

OK not going into a long Spiel :bigsmile:

Today put an ice block in my Coffe ( to cool it Quick )

Now im Putting ICE CREAM in the Microwave ( 2 frozen 2 dish up ) :bigsmile:

Now thats only Today LOTS in Past Plenty to Come :stuck_out_tongue:
I dont think its Weird others Would :flower:

I’m pretty bland and boring. Not much in the way of weirdness.

Unless you mean things like when I’m putting on socks and shoes, I always put a sock on my left foot first. That’s not weird…maybe a little eccentric :slight_smile:

I dip raw carrots in powdered kool-aid mix :smiley:

[quote=Kerry56;2036355]I’m pretty bland and boring. Not much in the way of weirdness.

Unless you mean things like when I’m putting on socks and shoes, I always put a sock on my left foot first. That’s not weird…maybe a little eccentric :)[/quote]

When you put 2 socks on the same foot Call the Shrink ,I did :o
My sister is the eccentric one .All her clothes have to match. Shoes , handbag ,top ,pants ,hair thingies…She even goes as far as taking a plastic shopping bag to match :rolleyes:
di just weres whatever fits and thats lying around :bigsmile:

Weird/different stuff:

…that’s my odd quirks. :iagree:

[quote=“Albert”]

I also do this, and I wonder whether it’s something my parents instilled in me. I eat one food item at a time, and I start with the least appetizing. I’ve been told it’s hilarious that I rotate my dinner plate 3 or 4 times over the course of a meal. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Albert;2036595]Weird/different stuff:

[ul][li]
[/li][li]With meals, I never eat more than 1 thing at once. Example: say I had pizza, french fries, and a drink. I eat the fries first, then the pizza, and then follow it up with the drink
[/li][/ul]
:[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing.

I’m a sucker for stupid (on my part) bets. Not so much anymore, I’ve learned.

I enjoy being spanked.:iagree: Whips, paddles, etc. Maybe too much information, but you asked Diane! :stuck_out_tongue:

I only wear white socks.

I don’t wear jewelry. Occasionally a watch, but no rings or necklaces.

I always sleep on my side, facing the same way.

And I thought I did weird things. But then again who am I to judge.
I did see a couple things I might give a try though.

Ditto…I always save the best for last.

[quote=jhtalisman;2036625]I do the same thing.

I’m a sucker for stupid (on my part) bets. Not so much anymore, I’ve learned.

I enjoy being spanked.:iagree: Whips, paddles, etc. Maybe too much information, but you asked Diane! :stuck_out_tongue:

I only wear white socks.

I don’t wear jewelry. Occasionally a watch, but no rings or necklaces.

I always sleep on my side, facing the same way.[/quote]

[B]I Don`t like jewelry[/B] (cell is my time keeper , dont have a working watch)

People that tell me diamonds are a GIRLS best friend :Z

[QUOTE=diane7;2036706][B]I Don`t like jewelry[/B] (cell is my time keeper , dont have a working watch)

People that tell me diamonds are a GIRLS best friend :Z[/QUOTE]

Me neither Di…I don’t even wear a watch. Only jewellery I wear is the sleeper in my left nostril, but that’s only 'cos if I take it out, it’ll close up within 30 minutes.

Hmmm, weird things.

I also sleep on one side only (often ending up with one side of my hair all full of knots and the other side not!), and I have a few weird eating habits - I do the same as the others and only eat one food item at a time. I also hate it when my lips touch the fork or spoon or whatever, so tend to pull food from the cutlery with my teeth - how’s that for weird :stuck_out_tongue:

I always put natural peanut butter on my apple before each bite. Tastes great, less filling.

When I have left over chicken I reheat it in the microwave and dip it in mustard does this count?

Also I visit this site almost everyday I would think that is weird to. Well maybe not it is just visiting with weird people daily

[quote=samlar;2037219]When I have left over chicken I reheat it in the microwave and dip it in mustard does this count?[/QUOTE]It’s…different. But then, I do the same thing, just with barbecue sauce or something, so…:bigsmile:

Also I visit this site almost everyday I would think that is weird to. Well maybe not it is just visiting with weird people daily
I do it, too. :iagree:

Here’s another weird thing I began doing a few months back…

When I started collecting media, I would always throw away the shrinkwrap from on new spindles of media, because I could easily remember who was whom without them. But lately [relatively speaking], I’ve begun saving them on the spindles. I actually take the time to cut the shrinkwrap so that it fits back on the spindle and looks neat, and put a bit of double-sided tape on them to make sure they don’t come off. That way I can tell who is whom. I also tape/glue the foam spacers* to the upper part of the spindle cover, 'cause I am a klutz and have messed up many a top disc before burning that way.

Hi, I’m Albert, and I’m a CD & DVD Freak. :o :bigsmile:

*: RICOHJPN R03 spindles come without foam spacers, so I borrow some from other spindles

I’m purty anal in one case: my feet must be absolutely clean. :slight_smile:
I collect sneakers and I smell really nice.

And ketchup fits everything.

I can’t wakeup a day without listening to music.
I like to bite the straw when I’m only drinking strawberry milk.
I always forget how to read the watch ,that’s why I don’t wear it.
I always have dreams when I’m awake.
sometimes I dream like I can’t move anypart in my body no matter how haaard I try.
I feel much happier in my dreams.
I like to run everywere.
when I just wakeup but still laying and I hear a song that is played in the radio I feel so sad ,I really don’t know why??, but I don’t get the same effects when I’m already awake from along time.
My dad is old, and that make me feel so sad, I think it’s a good reason to be afraid on someone.
I feel so good when I sleep on my stomach,although my dad warned me about it.
I see people and make a conversation with them in my mind, and believe it or not,it’s so helpfull for me.
Ahh I have a lot of weard stuff but I hardly remember , Thanks anyway for the room auther for invinting this room,I really feel better Noww.

I perform quality scans on every CD/DVD I burn… what’s weirder than that?!? :doh:

since a certain [B] ( kitty ) :flower: :bigsmile:[/B] told me [B]OUCH [/B] for my first Quality I ever posted in inclined to go that way to
:eek: :cool: :flower: :stuck_out_tongue: :kiss: :wink: you not alone in your agony :bigsmile:

I can’t write in the sent thread you gave me cus the quick reply post dosn’t appear for me.Yaeh sure diane, waht do you wana know bout me.

Craem30