What was the Last Movie you watched?

vbimport

Forbidden Planet (1956) 8,5/10

A starship crew goes to investigate the silence of a planet’s colony only to find two survivors and a deadly secret that one of them has.

I watched Colossal the other night. Truly weird movie.

Watched a Swedish movie called A Man Called Ove. I thought it was very good, but sad as well.

John Wick 2 the second chapter. Woo, messy fast and noisy the only way John wick can be a boogyman. Well worth a watch. I was annoyed the Blu-ray didn’t have a Dolby Atmos soundtrack, the first chapter did. It seems they only put it on the US Blu-ray and it’s also on the UHD disc here in the UK.

Straight Outta Compton (2015) 8/10

The group NWA emerges from the mean streets of Compton in Los Angeles, California, in the mid-1980s and revolutionizes Hip Hop culture with their music and tales about life in the hood.

Semi-Pro (2008) 6/10

Jackie Moon, the owner-coach-player of the American Basketball Association’s Flint Michigan Tropics, rallies his teammates to make their NBA dreams come true.

This Is the End (2013) 6,5/10

While attending a party at James Franco’s house, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other celebrities are faced with the Biblical Apocalypse.

Chips 2017
It had a few good moments, but nothing that I would like to watch again

John Wick 1 & 2
Its fun… I liked it, a lot.

American Gods
Only the first two episodes and it looks promising,

Escape Plan (2013) 6,5/10

When a structural-security authority finds himself set up and incarcerated in the world’s most secret and secure prison, he has to use his skills to escape with help from the inside.

Paul (2011) 6,5/10

Two English comic book geeks traveling across the U.S. encounter an alien outside Area 51.

The Omen (1976) 7/10

Mysterious deaths surround an American ambassador. Could the child that he is raising actually be the Antichrist? The Devil’s own son?

Wimbledon (2004) 6,5/10

A pro tennis player has lost his ambition and has fallen in rank to 119. Fortunately for him, he meets a young player on the women’s circuit who helps him recapture his focus for Wimbledon.

The Bounty (1984) 7,5/10

The familiar story of Lieutenant Bligh, whose cruelty leads to a mutiny on his ship. This version follows both the efforts of Fletcher Christian to get his men beyond the reach of British retribution, and the epic voyage of Lieutenant Bligh to get his loyalists safely to East Timor in a tiny lifeboat.

The Full Monty (1997) 6,5/10

Six unemployed steel workers form a male striptease act. The women cheer them on to go for “the full monty” - total nudity.

Elysium (2013) 4,5/10

In the year 2154, the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth. A man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds.

Biloxi Blues (1988) 6/10

A group of young recruits go through boot camp during the Second World War in Biloxi Mississippi. From the play by Neil Simon.

Salt (2010) 5,5/10

A CIA agent goes on the run after a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy.

Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace (2004) 8,5/10

This parody series is an unearthed 80s horror/drama, complete with poor production values, awful dialogue and hilarious violence. The series is set in a Hospital in Romford, which is situated over the gates of Hell.

Eastbound & Down (TV series, 2009-2013) 8/10

Years after he turned his back on his hometown, a burned-out major league ballplayer returns to teach Physical Education at his old middle school.

Tremors (1990) 6,5/10

Natives of a small isolated town defend themselves against strange underground creatures which are killing them one by one.

The Firm (1993) 8/10

A young lawyer joins a prestigious law firm only to discover that it has a sinister dark side.

The American (2010) 6/10

An assassin hides out in Italy for one last assignment.

The Inbetweeners (TV series, 2008-2010) 8,5/10

Follows four friends and their antics during their final years of school.

MacGruber (2010) 3,5/10

Former special operative MacGruber is called back into action to take down his arch-enemy, Dieter Von Cunth, who’s in possession of a nuclear warhead and bent on destroying Washington, D.C.

The Saint (2017) Nothing to say about ti, you might watch it once and probably never want to see that again.

Leatherheads (2008) 5,5/10

In 1925, an enterprising pro football player convinces America’s too-good-to-be-true college football hero to play for his team and keep the league from going under.

Next (2007) 4/10

A Las Vegas magician who can see into the future is pursued by FBI agents seeking to use his abilities to prevent a nuclear terrorist attack.

Total Recall (1990) 7/10

When a man goes for virtual vacation memories of the planet Mars, an unexpected and harrowing series of events forces him to go to the planet for real - or does he?

I watched something called extortion, I did not like it 3/10

The IT Crowd (TV Series 2006–2013) 8/10

The comedic adventures of a rag-tag group of technical support workers at a large corporation.

Billy Elliot (2000) 8/10

A talented young boy becomes torn between his unexpected love of dance and the disintegration of his family.

The Double (2011) 4,5/10

A retired CIA operative is paired with a young FBI agent to unravel the mystery of a senator’s murder, with all signs pointing to a Soviet assassin.

Missing in Action (1984) 5,5/10

Colonel Braddock launches a mission deep into the jungles of Vietnam to find the POW camp that he escaped from and free the Americans still held captive there.

The Ghost Writer (2010) 7,5/10

A ghostwriter hired to complete the memoirs of a former British prime minister uncovers secrets that put his own life in jeopardy.

I just finished this movie, the movie is mediocre, but they have done a great job on the parts that appears to be shoot back on 1997 with consumer gear. Nothing more to say about this movie.

True Confessions (1981) 5/10

A worldly ambitious monsignor clashes with his older brother, a cynical Los Angeles homicide detective who is investigating the brutal murder of a young prostitute.

Kalifornia (1993) 5,5/10

A journalist duo go on a tour of serial killer murder sites with two companions, unaware that one of them is a serial killer himself.

Magic Mike (2012) 6/10

A male stripper teaches a younger performer how to party, pick up women, and make easy money.

So far all Daniel Craig 007 movies were very good, I liked it.