What was the Last Movie you watched?

vbimport

Ice age: Collision course
It was OK, nothing that I would be watching again anytime soon.

Bubba Ho-Tep (2002) 6,5/10

Elvis and JFK, both alive and in a nursing home, fight for the souls of their fellow residents as they battle an ancient Egyptian Mummy.

I saw Star Wars: Rogue one, and I have to say that I liked it, maybe more than the force awakens.

just finished The great wall, it was OK, it would have been much better in 4K on a huge screen with a good surround system. Still it was enjoyable.

Watched all 9 Jesse Stone", not all at once.Last night I watched, “The Battle of Britain.”

After “The Great Escape” took place, or should I say after the war, “Nuremberg” was not too bad either.

This one?: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208629/
I already saw it several years ago, and quite liked it.

The X Files (1998) 6,5/10

Mulder and Scully must fight the government in a conspiracy and find the truth about an alien colonization of Earth.

That’s the one, I bought the DVD.

A Perfect Spy (1987) 8/10

This is the story of Magnus Pym, from his childhood to the end of his career in middle age. As a young man, there is little doubt that his father Rick was the most influential character in his life. Rick was a raconteur, con man, thief, black marketer and all in all, simply larger than life. From a young age, Rick included Magnus in his schemes and the young man learned that you would do anything for the ones you love. When a university student in Switzerland, Pym meets the other person who will have the greatest influence in his life, Axel, a Czech refugee. As Pym enters his career in the British Secret Service, his relationship with Axel and the values he developed in childhood lead him down his own path of betrayal and loyalty.

The last movie I watched was The Proposal on HBO which truly liked. An awesome romantic comedy starring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. My most memorable moment is one when Sandra chants and dance like mad in tyhe wood to say thanks to the motherearth when insisted by Grand ma.

I finally had thew time to see the first six episodes of Iron First and I have to say that it was interesting.

I didnt like the previous ones, and I also did not like this one.

I also watched the founder, it was interesting to see the story behind mcdonanlds, not sure how accurate the movie is.

The Creeping Garden (2014) 8,5/10 - a surprisingly fascinating and unique documentary.:bowdown:

The Creeping Garden is a feature length documentary exploring the work of fringe scientists, mycologists and artists, and their relationship with the extraordinary plasmodial slime mould.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (1979) 9/10

In the bleak days of the Cold War, espionage veteran George Smiley is forced out of semi-retirement to uncover a Soviet agent within MI6’s echelons.

Smiley’s People (1982) 9/10

Called out of retirement to settle the affairs of a friend, Smiley finds his old organization, the Circus, so overwhelmed by political considerations that it doesn’t want to know what happened. He begins to follow up the clues of his friends past days, discovering that the clues lead to a high person in the Russian Secret service, and a secret important enough to kill for. Smiley continues to put together the pieces a step ahead or a step behind the Russian killers.

The Longest Day (1962) 8,5/10

The events of D-Day, told on a grand scale from both the Allied and German points of view.

The Damned United (2009) 8/10

The story of the controversial Brian Clough’s 44-day reign as the coach of the English football club Leeds United.

Edge of Darkness (1985) 7,5/10

The mysterious murder of an environmental activist leads her straight-laced father, an Inspector of the local police force, through a haunting revelation of the murkiness of the British Nuclear Policy of the eighties.

Fair Play (2014) 7/10

The 1980s in Czechoslovakia. The young talented sprinter Anna (Judit Bárdos) is selected for the national team and starts training to qualify for the Olympic Games. As a part of the preparation she is placed in a secret “medical programme” where she’s getting doped with anabolic steroids. Her performance is getting better, but after she collapses at the training, she learns the truth about the drugs. Anna decides to continue in her training without the steroids even though her mother (Anna Geislerova) is worried that she won’t be able to keep up with other athletes and might not qualify for the Olympics, which she sees as the only chance for her daughter to escape from behind the Iron Curtain. After Anna finishes the last in the indoor race, her mother informs the coach (Roman Luknar) that Anna is no longer using steroids. They decide to apply the steroids to Anna secretly, pretending it’s nothing but doses of harmless vitamins.

The Interview (2014) 6/10

Dave Skylark and his producer Aaron Rapoport run the celebrity tabloid show “Skylark Tonight”. When they land an interview with a surprise fan, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, they are recruited by the CIA to turn their trip to Pyongyang into an assassination mission.