What was the Last Movie you watched?

vbimport

[B]Creature from the Black Lagoon[/B] (1954) 7,5/10

A strange prehistoric beast lurks in the depths of the Amazonian jungle. A group of scientists try to capture the animal and bring it back to civilization for study.

X-Men: Days of Future Past

The story as confusing as the title and somehow lost in the storyline.

However, good action/graphics even sometimes a bit too repetitive. The 7.1 sound is room filling indeed but overall a mediocre movie trying to impress with visuals (not story). The actors are the old crew but they’re getting dated.

For me it’s a 7/10 score

[B]Spy Hard[/B] (1996) 4,5/10

Dick Steele, Agent WD-40 is assigned by his director, to stop the evil General Rancor from destroying the world. WD-40 believed Rancor was dead and he teams up with the hot KGB agent Veronique Ukrinsky to find Rancor and save the world.

I saw a few movies, first one was [B]the accountant[/B], and I have to say that I liked it, after that I saw [B]Dr. Strange[/B], just an OK movie nothing really that special.
I also watched a few episodes of [B]The grand tour[/B], if you liked top gear you will also like this :bigsmile:

Ex Machina (2015)

B-gradish movie and a bit slooow/draggy (but good effects) analysing robotic AI and its implications in a talkfest. A clever commercial for the Juvet hotel (Norway) too where this movie has been filmed.

Certainly a very clever idea for the hotel which indeed improved booking rates even this is a great place but dearly expensive for what it is (Eco resort).

Stargate (1994) which led to Stargate SG-1 (10 Seasons + Movies,) Stargate Atlantis (5 Seasons,) Stargate Universe (2 Seasons.)

An interstellar teleportation device, found in Egypt, leads to a planet with humans resembling ancient Egyptians who worship the god Ra.

[B]Reboot to kick off a feature trilogy that was always planned but never completed[/B]

Not a movies, but the first 12-13 episodes of [B]The grand tour[/B] were very good, enjoyable, funny and I also like the fact that they kill or the people that should come for an interview

The Green Berets, the ending still gets to me.

I do like Westerns.

Tombstone is a 1993 American western film directed by George P. Cosmatos, written by Kevin Jarre and starring Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer, with Sam Elliott, Bill Paxton, Powers Boothe, Michael Biehn,

:confused:Do TV movies or mini series count?:confused:

Yes, TV series/movies/mini-series count. I’ve been watching the second season of The Expanse, and enjoying it quite a lot.

[[B]Patton /B](http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066206/) 8/10

The World War II phase of the career of the controversial American general, George S. Patton.

11.22.63 (2016) 8/10

A high school teacher travels back in time to prevent John F. Kennedy’s assassination.

Chappie

This Blomkamp production is bordering Trash but does have something which keeps you watching. My rating is 4/10… this movie is highly overrated!

Conjuring2

The usual home-based horror flick but watchable - if you have nothing better to do :wink:

Dr Strange

Thin storyline and mostly special effects do not guarantee a good movie - this movie is proof for it… not bad but not great.

I also saw Dr. Strange, it was OK nothing special or anything that I will be watching again anytime soon.

That Thing You Do! (1996) 7/10

A Pennsylvania band scores a hit in 1964 and rides the star-making machinery as long as it can, with lots of help from its manager.

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989) 6,5/10

Captain Kirk and his crew must deal with Mr. Spock’s long-lost half-brother who hijacks the Enterprise for an obsessive search for God at the center of the galaxy.

Wild Hogs (2007)

A group of suburban biker wannabes looking for adventure hit the open road, but get more than they bargained for when they encounter a New Mexico gang called the Del Fuegos.

Still cracks me up :laughing:

The Great Escape (1963) 8,5/10

Allied prisoners of war plan for several hundred of their number to escape from a German camp during World War II.