What was that web page?

vbimport

Before I lost all my bookmarks, I had a web page bookmarked that was very helpful to me indeed. It basically listed all the different DVD/CD burners and shown you in a graph what write speeds were capable for specific discs/MIDs. So basically if you had a Lite-On SOHW-1793S, it would say ‘MCC004 = 6x,8x,12x,16’ and so on and so forth. And for the life of me, I can’t remember even which website it was on.

I’d be most grateful if one of you helpful chaps know which page I mean and could give me the url, or maybe point my mouse in the right direction? :flower:

I suggest using google to find it. Search keywords and stuff you know was on the site.
Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=hax0rth0r;2106867]I suggest using google to find it. Search keywords and stuff you know was on the site.
Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

That is something I naturally tried already.

I remember it was a popular link given on these forums, so I was hoping someone here recognized it and knew the url.

[quote=slitheen;2106945]That is something I naturally tried already.

I remember it was a popular link given on these forums, so I was hoping someone here recognized it and knew the url.[/quote]

Oh sorry I couldn’t help more.

is it this one maybe?

[QUOTE=geno888;2107313]is it this one maybe?[/QUOTE]

It was similar, but this link is a help for what I needed to know anyway. Thanks! :flower: