What was all the fuss about?

vbimport

I’ve been hearing all the horror stories from people trying to back up Resident Evil 2. I am a relative newbie when it comes to dvd burning. So I decided to take the challange and borrowed my brothers copy of RE2. The only softwares I used were AnyDVD 4.5.6.2 and the latest DVDShrink. So I let DVDShrink do the first analysis, no problems. Then it did the deep analysis, took about half an hour,again no problems. Encoding went smoothly, took about 1.5 hrs. Burnt to disc using Nero and it plays fine on both PC and stand alone player.

So wether I was just lucky or all the hype over backing up RE2 was just that…HYPE.

So wether I was just lucky or all the hype over backing up RE2 was just that…HYPE.
No hype just sony arrcos. Do you think there would have been a large thread on it,(lots of little ones too) and updates from slysoft if it were hype? Protections are getting more and more region specific, and it seems the US and UK cop the worst of them. Anyways do a search using ‘resident evil’ have a look for yourself.

I’ve seen all the threads, it seems that AnyDVD did the trick!

When the movie first came out, anydvd could not copy it. Anydvd and dvd decryptor have been updated and now can handle sony arrcoss protection. If anybody is having a problem they just need to use a new version on one of these two.