What to use with anydvd?

Should I use CloneDVD or Alcohol120%? Is there any pros/cons

@ seiferalmasy,

Welcome to the Forum.

The AnyDVD-CloneDVD software combination is an excellent software combination. Suggest visiting SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the latest versions of these programs.

Below is an AnyDVD-CloneDVD user tutorial, which provides detailed information on the use of these two software programs.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

Best Regards,
bjkg

I have both;) I just need to know whether it would be a better burn if I were to use alcohol120% in junction (damn thats Final fantasy 8 talking again) with Anydvd…or whether clonedvd does a better job.

Regardless does alcohol recognise the unencrypted dvd (through slysoft) or does it rip/burn a proper 1:1 clone (which obviously I wouldn’t want)?

@ seiferalmasy,

It might be helpful to explain exactly what your are attempting to do with your Commercial DVD Movie Titles that makes you believe that the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software combination configuration doesn’t meet you current needs.

The AnyDVD-CloneDVD software combination works extremely well. The internal CloneDVD burning engine works extremely well and there isn’t a need to use an exotic combination mixture of software to produce a highly quality back up copy of Commercial DVD Movie Titles. Why do you believe that you need to be using and external burning program? Is there some special re-authoring procedure that you are attempting that requires the use of some additional external software?

Best Regards,
bjkg

At the moment I am burning images until I have a dual layered media. The bad thing with clone dvd is whenn creating images it first copies the files to the computer then makes the image, a double time procedure. Alcohol simply puts the image on the computer.

All I want is to make a copy without the encyption…if alcohol coies the dvd’s without the encryption whilst anydvd is running that will do for me.

Does it?

yes
anydvd will remove the encryption and then you can use your favorite burning software
ie burn as tho the disk had no encryption