What to do?

vbimport

what am i supose to do when i frist start up:doh:

so baord mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so baord i could read a book!!!

Welcome to the forums seseairah. Perhaps you could give us some more details on what exactly you are trying to do? [I]…when i frist start up[/I] doesn’t give us much in the way of clues.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2546560] [I]…when i frist start up[/I] doesn’t give us much in the way of clues.[/QUOTE]

When you first start up what??? Your computer / car / or start yourself
up in the morning :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

[QUOTE=seseairah;2546558]so baord mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so baord i could read a book!!![/QUOTE]

LMAO, me toooo mannnnnnnnnn!..:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=seseairah;2546557]what am i supose to do when i frist start up:doh:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=seseairah;2546558]so baord mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so baord i could read a book!!![/QUOTE] Perhaps I can suggest one? :smiley:

Welcome to the MyCE forums! :slight_smile:

not so board today but haveing a litte fun was going to the pool but no more.

having fun with ma mom playing some uno and on the compter.

Since you are not asking for advice, but rather, seem to be using this thread as a personal blog, I’m going to move it to the Living Room and wait for Arachne and Dee to start throwing large, pointy objects at me.

[QUOTE=getit29;2546584]When you first start up what??? Your computer / car / or start yourself
up in the morning :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:[/QUOTE]

I can never start myself up in the morning :doh:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2547303]…I’m going to move it to the Living Room and wait for Arachne and Dee to start throwing large, pointy objects at me.[/QUOTE]

Me first, me first :bigsmile:

/me goes to the freezer and digs out her most frozen kipper

EDIT: welcome, seseairah! :slight_smile:

Play World Of Warcraft. It defenitely will cure all boredom and it’s relative cheaper than actual crack. Too bad it’s just as addicting though.

Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bright eyed and bushie tailed–key word coffeeeeeeeeeeeee.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2547728]Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/QUOTE]

I like your thinking. :cool: