What to do?

I have a set of 16 discs of a class I purchased and I would like to copy them on 1 dvd. I used cd creator and copied to my hard drive, but whenever I play it, it gives errors. I was told it is too compressed and I have lessened the quality. Could this be so, and what is my fix?

[QUOTE=Cantona;1927282]I have a set of 16 discs of a class I purchased and I would like to copy them on 1 dvd. I used cd creator and copied to my hard drive, but whenever I play it, it gives errors. I was told it is too compressed and I have lessened the quality. Could this be so, and what is my fix?[/QUOTE]

You can’t do that unless you do software authorization and create a menu. Each disc was created with menu that wasn’t include when you used cd creator. But what is the exact error that it says? And what kinda disc are they? Why would you be asking about something in clonecd that is unrelated to clonecd feature?? Maybe you should post this in newbie forum for someone or a MOD to see it and direct it to the right location and the right people to see it to give you a response back.